If Gus doesn't get a rematch, Gus vs Lil Nog?

Like, there's no way Gus doesn't want a rematch with Phil lingering like the red button a person shouldn't press, but they really want to.

His only 100% legitimate loss was to the guy.

There's something special about a fighter who has beaten every single fighter he has ever been in combat with, and until Gus rematches Phil, he hasn't done that.

Gus would bitch slap lil nog around for 3 rounds and make it looks extremely easy.

Yeah pretty much. He proved his metal after that Jones fight. I don't see him losing to anyone besides maybe jones. Assuming Jones improves which I bet he will.

(I thought gus won)

Like, there's no way Gus doesn't want a rematch with Phil lingering like the red button a person shouldn't press, but they really want to.

His only 100% legitimate loss was to the guy.

There's something special about a fighter who has beaten every single fighter he has ever been in combat with, and until Gus rematches Phil, he hasn't done that.

What?

This thread is about gus vs lil nog. I never mentioned phil.

Are you high?

Lil nog has the better boxing & BJJ.

Bad matchup for Gus.

lol Gus WRECkS Lil Nog

probably at least 5x worse then Jason Brilz did lol

but nah im all set with this one, reeks of another Lil Nog pull out again

What?

This thread is about gus vs lil nog. I never mentioned phil.

Are you high?

Are you high?

I said Sell: Gus Davis II makes more sense than Lil Nog Gus.

Are you high?

That's nice. I was not talking about that, nor did I quote you on that. All I said is gus would beat the piss out of lil nog.

That's nice. I was not talking about that, nor did I quote you on that. All I said is gus would beat the piss out of lil nog.

If that is your take on a potential Gus Nog match, then why are we even discussing it?

How about a better match, like Gus Davis II?

Honorary mention to Lyoto. I thought he beat Phil, so if Davis Gus II doesn't go down, then Machida Gus would be equally well, if Aleks doesn't get the auto rematch.

Are you high?

When u consider Gus and Davis train together it doesnt make sense.

they've both stated they would only fight again if it were for the belt

When u consider Gus and Davis train together it doesnt make sense.

they've both stated they would only fight again if it were for the belt

They really said that?

Oh, that's such a hack excuse.

If you're gonna fight the dude one way, why not the other? Because a piece of metal is on the line?

It's not like at the end of the day you're still not gonna punch the other guy in the mouth.

It makes sense, I see no reason why not.

Plus it seems like everyone forgets that they were scheduled to fight before and Thiago filled in for Nog.

Correct if we all lived in a world where training partners fought each other we would get a lot better fights.

Sounds like an easy win for Gus, but I was wrong about Rashad vs Lil Nog, so I''m not so sure...

Correct if we all lived in a world where training partners fought each other we would get a lot better fights.

You know what I'm saying?

If you were to prick my neck with a pin, not a single drop of blood would have come out because I would have had such a discombobulating erection if prime Wand vs. prime Shogun happened at the GP.

that's actually an interesting matchup! Hadn't thought about it.

Good fight, I think Gus takes a decision though. He's a lot bigger and faster than Lil Nog, has faster hands, a solid chin, and equally good or better boxing.

I'd like to see Lil Nog vs Glover, to see if Glover is really ready for a crack at Jones. If he beats Lil Nog, he'll have two (or three if you count Rampage) top 10 wins to his name during his win streak. That will cement him as a true contender and erase the image of getting rocked by Bader.

Glover proves he is not ready for Jones after Bader fight

Back