If Gane Survives first 2 Rounds It's Long Night for Francis

A whole lot of this. Francis 2.0 also uses jabs to control distance, not just to start a rush-in combo, plus he has some nasty leg kicks; if Gane tries to tire him out on the feet and there isn't an accident playing with fire, Ngannou's likely chipping away at Gane from a distance without expending enough energy that conserving energy is even a worry.

Francis by KO in round 3 or 4 after Gane and his corner realize they're likely down on the scorecards.
images

Sagat Kill Ngannou in 2 rounds.

Will see how Francis will approach this fight, being patient and picking his shots in his last fight paid off, but Gane is no damaged Stipe. As fights getting closer i am leaning towards Francis more
I have a Joshua vs Wilder feeling about it, on paper Joshua should win but you know that Wilder punch is going to land.

Wait…gane has the ability to alter the linear progression of time for ngannou?!
Screw height cutting, this could be the next big fad in mma, it might even overtake shoulder strikes.

Maybe if Gane has a wrestling-heavy gameplan and really makes Ngannou work, otherwise his cardio should hold up just fine. Gane is being heavily overrated for some reason, It's gonna be funny to see what people say after Ngannou has his way with him.

I just don't see Ngannou being the better fighter. Maybe the stronger but definitely not the better. This motherfucker shows no mercy towards his opponents even after they're done. He'll do a flying hammer fist from hell from above in attempt to crush his opponent's skull like a melon. He talks like he's up there with GSP or Khabib when in reality, he's still unproven even when he beat Stipe. Can't wait for this clown to get molested by Gane.

Francis doesn't have shit cardio. If he did, Stipe would have finished him. People mistake him getting beat up with him gassing.

If he can go 5 rounds with prime Stipe, he can absolutely go 5 rounds with Gane, who's half the grappler and hits no harder.
Stipe was fucking exhausted as well….Gane won’t be

It's going to be a great back and forth fight. Even if it just lasts a round or 2 or 3.

I should be favoring Gane... at least that’s who I’m rooting for, I don’t want the fight to end quickly and Ngannou has night ending power, but... that in itself is just a singular answer to the equation... predictability and knowing what’s coming via method of delivery should be much easier to game plan for than an unknown riddle of possibilities. Common sense would dictate that Gane has a complete tool box, while Francis has only a sledge hammer. So Cyril is more evolved and has infinitely more ways to win, right...?
fO5s8tt.gif

And yet... I have this sinking feeling telling otherwise

lol Francis and the Sherdog bandwagoners.

Sherdoggers talking about him beating Fury because of smaller gloves. He doesn't even have the skill to beat Gane with small gloves.

I don't see Francis as having more than a puncher's chance in either, although his puncher's chance is higher against Gane.

Francis has the power, but then again, so do a lot of guys. He just doesn't have the skill.

Francis has never stopped an opponent after the 2nd round. I have cracked the code and discovered the master key for Ganes Victory.

cuz he didn’t need 2 not that he can’t omfg some fan so dummm did u even watch stipe KO wasn’t tired at all in fact stipe was

Gane and his point fighting style is irrelevant at the hands of ngannou. GORO and I will continue to smoke on that karate pack in celebration real talk

Francis gonna get pieced up if he doesnt land the ko inside 2. Doesnt mean francis wont have gas passed second round it means he wont have the same power.

Ngannou has that crazy power. If Gane chin is really iron then its gonna be a long night for Ngannou.

Francis doesn't have shit cardio. If he did, Stipe would have finished him. People mistake him getting beat up with him gassing.

If he can go 5 rounds with prime Stipe, he can absolutely go 5 rounds with Gane, who's half the grappler and hits no harder.

Ngannou was breathing out of his mouth by the midpoint of the first round in the second Stipe fight.

He has some of the worst cardio in the UFC.

Back