If Gane Survives first 2 Rounds It's Long Night for Francis

huge if true
check wikipedia

Will see how Francis will approach this fight, being patient and picking his shots in his last fight paid off, but Gane is no damaged Stipe. As fights getting closer i am leaning towards Francis more

Will see how Francis will approach this fight, being patient and picking his shots in his last fight paid off, but Gane is no damaged Stipe. As fights getting closer i am leaning towards Francis more
That's been me too. Gane should win this, but it all comes back to Francis is going to knock him out.

Francis has never stopped an opponent after the 2nd round. I have cracked the code and discovered the master key for Ganes Victory.
Technically not true. The first fight vs Blaydes was stopped after the 2nd round.

Francis almost flatlined Stipe in the third round, but luckily Stipe was able to panic wrassle

Francis has never stopped an opponent after the 2nd round. I have cracked the code and discovered the master key for Ganes Victory.
Francis doesn't have shit cardio. If he did, Stipe would have finished him. People mistake him getting beat up with him gassing.

If he can go 5 rounds with prime Stipe, he can absolutely go 5 rounds with Gane, who's half the grappler and hits no harder.

Francis doesn't have shit cardio. If he did, Stipe would have finished him. People mistake him getting beat up with him gassing.

If he can go 5 rounds with prime Stipe, he can absolutely go 5 rounds with Gane, who's half the grappler and hits no harder.
That fight was either 50-45 on all scorecards if I remember correctly. Whatever it was he lost every round. He did much better in the 3 rounder against BB, but then again I think we now see that Beast is decidedly lazy.

lol that's ten minutes of avoiding the death touch...

i get it, gane is a great technical fighter, he has size and movement, skills and IQ but Francis has two answers to all those things....

lets ignore the lewis/ngannou fight for a second and consider the real gameplan to beat him is the stipe one. gane does not have the same background that stipe does and will resort to standing up with francis until he eventually goes down. if gane even tries that take down shit, he's getting tossed and bossed.

its not a matter of it francis hits u, its a matter ofb when you wake up from it.

If it goes to decision the judges will have their work cut out for them.

francis 2.0 knows how to conserve energy and has TDD. If gane tries to tire him out using standup he's playing with fire.
A whole lot of this. Francis 2.0 also uses jabs to control distance, not just to start a rush-in combo, plus he has some nasty leg kicks; if Gane tries to tire him out on the feet and there isn't an accident playing with fire, Ngannou's likely chipping away at Gane from a distance without expending enough energy that conserving energy is even a worry.

Francis by KO in round 3 or 4 after Gane and his corner realize they're likely down on the scorecards.

Back