If Francis fights beast who do u think would win this time around?

Black Beast has some of the best ground 'n' pound in UFC entire roster, his ground 'n' pound is severely underrated, once he gets on top its over always, no round end, if he gets on top he finishes it always.. his ground and pound is savage.
I don't know why but the extended gnp praise made me lol

Too much respect with neither man prepared to commit. I think in a rematch Francis comes in overly aggressive to try & make up for the first fight & walks on to something because the Black Beast is criminally overlooked.

the first was the worst fight ever... why the heel would we want to see that again...

In a match up of heavy hitting sluggers, I’d pick Black Beast. It sounds crazy, but he’s dangerous all the time, even when he’s hurt, and he has a supreme chin.

Why isn't it a question? He lost the first time, it could happen again. I favour Francis but any arguments favouring him are based on speculation, where as the argument for beast is based on actual data.
lol nobody won that fight, it wasn't even a fucking fight.

like i said, easy win for ngannou if he ACTUALLY FIGHTS.

lol nobody won that fight, it wasn't even a fucking fight.

like i said, easy win for ngannou if he ACTUALLY FIGHTS.
Based on actual data or a feeling? Because he had a chance to actually fight in the fight he lost, so it seems as though it is just your feeling

Based on actual data or a feeling? Because he had a chance to actually fight in the fight he lost, so it seems as though it is just your feeling
based on actually watching the fighters in different fights and not being an idiot and knowing what you're watching.

I can't believe all the blame fell on Francis, when Lewis barely did more and is the one that always relies on his opponent's agression.

BB’s back was all fucked up. The guy could barely move. Ngannou on the other hand, was timid and scared by his own admission.

Ngannou takes it with ease if they ever fight again though imho.

based on actually watching the fighters in different fights and not being an idiot and knowing what you're watching.
It's ok that it your belief, ignoring actual data is fittingly obtuse

BB’s back was all fucked up. The guy could barely move. Ngannou on the other hand, was timid and scared by his own admission.

Ngannou takes it with ease if they ever fight again though imho.

Ngannou was scared cuz he knew Lewis can match his power.

lmfao.

easy win for ngannou if he actually fights, nobody agrees with you.
How did you go from somewhat normal to one of the morons infecting the sport? Facts will always trump hypothetical, anyone with measurable intelligence agrees despite your declaration that nobody does. You have nothing to support your claim, though I agree that ngannou wins a rematch, so you ought to stop arguing hypothetical over fact.

How did you go from somewhat normal to one of the morons infecting the sport? Facts will always trump hypothetical, anyone with measurable intelligence agrees despite your declaration that nobody does. You have nothing to support your claim, though I agree that ngannou wins a rematch, so you ought to stop arguing hypothetical over fact.
you sound like a pseudo intellectual dork, you gotta stop.

i also love how you actually agree with me so i'm not even sure why or what you're even arguing lmao.

After the last fight I don't know how you even sell that fight.

I just know us as fans lose.

you sound like a pseudo intellectual dork, you gotta stop.

i also love how you actually agree with me so i'm not even sure why or what you're even arguing lmao.
Lol now you are insulting me because I am smarter than you? I guess I should also mention that I am more successful than you will ever be, I've seen naked women in person and I don't mean the hookers you try to buy with your allowance, and I have actual human relationships.

I never said that I think beast wins a rematch, you are just another moron that claims there is no argument with no justification. Facts suggest that a logical argument exists for Lewis ONLY, your opinion doesn't negate the possibility of an argument! Clearly those arguing in favour of Lewis have more FACTS to base their arguments on compared to you or I.

Lol now you are insulting me because I am smarter than you? I guess I should also mention that I am more successful than you will ever be, I've seen naked women in person and I don't mean the hookers you try to buy with your allowance, and I have actual human relationships.
lol holy fucking cringe, you gotta stop lil guy.

Back