If Francis fights beast who do u think would win this time around?

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Obviously Ngannou was nervous and maybe scared. So what are ur assessments if they ever meet again?

Wins if he shows up, loses if he stares again

francis, not even a question really.

all he has to do is actually fight.

That fight happened right after he was thrown into deep water with Stipe. I think in a rematch now that he has his confidence back it'd be a different fight. But you can't count Lewis out of any fight, he can knock any human out with one well timed shot and that's a fact.

I'd lean towards Francis.

Black Beast hasn't looked great his last few fights (even in victory).

Volkov was handing it to him, before the miraculous last minute KO.

Old JDS finished him as well.

Meanwhile Ngannou has looked unstoppable since the first Lewis fight.

I think they should do a rematch. it will be different. Ngannou has better hands and more talent, BUT Black Beast you can't count him out, he could easily knock Ngannou out cold if he landed cleanly and Black Beast has some of the best ground 'n' pound in UFC entire roster, his ground 'n' pound is severely underrated, once he gets on top its over always, no round end, if he gets on top he finishes it always.. his ground and pound is savage. I'd like to see a rematch

Lewis. Ngannou is scared of the Black Beast.

It have be 5 rd stupid fucking ufc make only 3 last sec ngannou get takedown land haymaker punch on bell most action right there should have been the different to victory

Ngannou was robbed

Lewis threw few silly kick nothing land Francis JAB ROCK Beast

Lewis do NOG want this fight so he accept LATIFI lmfaooooo who who he know what gone happen in the next

BB will the first man and second person to stain the UFC octagon canvas with his feces

I can't believe all the blame fell on Francis, when Lewis barely did more and is the one that always relies on his opponent's agression.

Accurate.

That fight was the epitome of someone who is 100% capable of destroying their opponent, being completely afraid that they will get destroyed by their opponent.

You saw the result of that.

Not many better examples of how big the mental game is.

I know who will lose for sure: the fans who spent time and money on it

Why isn't it a question? He lost the first time, it could happen again. I favour Francis but any arguments favouring him are based on speculation, where as the argument for beast is based on actual data.

I think Francis but he can’t be timid no matter what. I could see Lewis rocking him once only frank to back off and lose a decision. Francis is a killer, but if he is timid like the first fight he loses.

I want to see how he looks against another big and explosive fighter in Rozen first.

Ngannou looked broken that fight, not scared of Black Beast per sey but scared of gassing and losing in general. I think he has since regained his confidence. I think he handles Lewis easily on a good night. Old shot JDS finished him pretty handily.

Why isn't it a question? He lost the first time, it could happen again. I favour Francis but any arguments favouring him are based on speculation, where as the argument for beast is based on actual data.

It's based on the data read from judge's notebooks or a wikipedia page's win/loss column, not on data gathered from watching actual fights.

Back