If fight goes to the ground, who has advantage Ferg or Dariush?

tony is dangerous but he can be held down. I don't think he can sub darish off his back

I believe they are very evenly matched everywhere but Dariush is not on the downslope of his career like Tony.

Dariush tko round 3 in a really violent fight

Benny has the upper-hand. Tony's only advantages are his durability and cardio. He's not as unpredictable as he used to.

I think it's pretty even. While I think Dariush has the better fundamentals, Tony has the creativity and he's unpredictable and great in transitions. There are gonna be some great scrambles here. But I think we're gonna get a striking match here.

Ferguson striking game is like Bones but Ferg lacks Bones all world ground game.

If Ferg weathers the first 2 rds he should be able to win via tko in 3rd. Noone has Fergvs cardio n His opponents has an average gas tank

I feel like Tony would do a cartwheel if he seen a chance to grab a darce choke

Dariush is gonna fundamentally break down your positions, advance, and submit (most likely from taking his back)

i think dariush he saw that tony has weakness in his ground game he prob worked hard on it but i dont underestimate tony he has always something unexpected to bring

Beniel going to grapple him 30-27...

Dariush.
Tony is willing himself to win here, but it may just be all in his head.

Not sure Dariush has the cardio to control tony to a decision, but for sure he has the credentials.

Could see tony sweeping or catching him in the later rounds if the pace is kept high.

That being said, even if dariush always seems like he gets a hard case of covid at the start of round 2, he never gasses so bad he "ko" himself.

Back