If Fedor wants another warm up fight, with a slightly more skilled Fighter, here you go...

I know you're trolling, but...

That's why he's gone back to Japan to get the type of fights that will solidify his legacy its why he needs to face a sumo guy,
2f7.png

its pretty obvious that Fedor > UFC guys
12_fedor_vs_werdum_p1y1419_0.jpg

20150613102059_bbbb.JPG

002_Fedor_Emelianenko_vs_Antonio_Silva_560x374.jpg

hi-res-9e5bf684403ff16f53671a5f11354674_crop_north.jpg

10175.jpg

032014-UFC-Dan-Henderson-Shogun-Rua-DG-PI.vadapt.980.high.36.jpg

Jaideep wasn't a Bellator Fighter. He is more obscure than Jermaine is.

Either way, its a great fight.

I never said Jaideep was a Bellator fighter, so I'm not sure why you're attempting to refute a statement I never made.

And to say Jaideep is more obscure than this Jermaine dude is laughable.

Both are nobodies in MMA, but with Jaideep, he grew up in Japan and competed multiple times in K-1, hence the very small amount of name recognition in Japan where the Fedor fight was taking place.

The dude you're trying to hype up doesn't have name recognition anywhere and is currently less than a nobody in combat sports in terms of name value and accomplishments. At least with Singh he had a win over Sergei which RIZIN used as part of their pre-fight VTR.

I don't know if you're just a homer for random rookie heavyweights or this dude is your buddy, but you're doing a terrible job trying to talk him up for a fight which he'll never get.

Baruto is a fight which at least has some appeal in Japan, as both he and Fedor are known entities there and can move some tickets. Not to mention Baruto beat Aerts on NYE, and Aerts is considered a legend in Japan.

If Sak is going to choose between Fedor v Baruto or Fedor v some random heavyweight from American nobody has ever heard of, he's going with Baruto.

Last edited:
I never said Jaideep was a Bellator fighter, so I'm not sure why you're attempting to refute a statement I never made.

And to say Jaideep is more obscure than this Jermaine dude is laughable.

Both are nobodies in MMA, but with Jaideep, he grew up in Japan and competed multiple times in K-1, hence the very small amount of name recognition in Japan where the Fedor fight was taking place.

The dude you're trying to hype up doesn't have name recognition anywhere and is currently less than a nobody in combat sports in terms of name value and accomplishments. At least with Singh he had a win over Sergei which RIZIN used as part of their pre-fight VTR.

I don't know if you're just a homer for random rookie heavyweights or this dude is your buddy, but you're doing a terrible job trying to talk him up for a fight which he'll never get.

Baruto is a fight which at least has some appeal in Japan, as both he and Fedor are known entities there and can move some tickets. Not to mention Baruto beat Aerts on NYE, and Aerts is considered a legend in Japan.

If Sak is going to choose between Fedor v Baruto or Fedor v some random heavyweight from American nobody has ever heard of, he's going with Baruto.

You can have your opinion. But I think calling me a name/trying to insult me in your borderline passive aggressive way, is the most weak, feminine 8 year old thing you could do. It's skinny jeans wearing, sitting at Starbucks on a laptop type of weakness.

Either way, Jermaine won both the King of the Cage WORLD tournament at light heavy weight, and held the Tuff N Uff Heavyweight title until going pro, because people were afraid to fight him.

Just those two things alone are more important to mma then anything you listed.

Jermaine also played football at Fresno State.

His devastating win at Bellator is more than anything Jaideep had done. So Jermaine is a slight step up in comparison. The difference being that Jermaine would likely win.

You just remember this shit you talked when he starts destroying people.

Wait, Fedor just fought a guy who'd only had 2 MMA fights. He needs another "tune-up" against a different 2-0 fighter? How many years until he at least fights a mid-level, gatekeeper type?
I think what happened was is that fade or didn't get an opponent that gave him any kind of a challenge. So I think that this fight doesn't count in fade or head. But this whole thing is ridiculous. I will be rooting against fay door from here on out like I have been since he announced no ufc run

Last edited:
Sure, let's do another one.

Fedor will retire on these "warm up" fights.

I have a feeling that Fedor's comeback run is going to consist of warm up fights. The once most feared and respected MMA fighter has turned into one of the biggest MMA jokes. What a shame.

A tune up fight for what? For who? He already had the mother of all tune up fights with Jaideep. Let's not waste time here, Fedor isn't getting any younger.

Fedor vs. Kimbo gid
To competetive, they should book the winner of Shamrock/Severn fight.

A tune up fight for what? For who? He already had the mother of all tune up fights with Jaideep. Let's not waste time here, Fedor isn't getting any younger.

To competetive, they should book the winner of Shamrock/Severn fight.

It's the warm up fight he is looking for and it would smash Bellator's ratings record again.

Fedor has beaten millions of MMA fighters what's him beating another MMA fighter gonna do to add to his legacy?

He has already demonstrated that Sambo is superior to MMA millions of times but is it superior to the ancient traditional martial art of Sumo? Unless Fedor fights Baruto that's gonna be a big question mark not only for Fedor but also for Sambo

Besides if he fights this guy he could get hurt and lose and that would make me cry
If MMA ever makes it into the olympics, it would look a lot like Sambo IMO.

Fedor's people are asking for this sumo guy to fight.

If they are looking for another green type Fighter to fight, then they should go with Jermaine Mcdermott(2-0) from Bellator.

I've mentioned it in another thread, but I really wanted this out in the forefront to bring attention to it and get opinions from people.

There actually has been talk about this, but apparently the sumo option is in front of Jermaine as an option. Jermaine is actually a step up for Fedor and I actually think people would approve of this fight, after its over. Before,... People that don't know Jermaine, will think that he is just another 2-0 guy brought in to lose, but Jermaine is legit. He has the tools to be champ anywhere and this would be a tough fight for Fedor.

Here is the video of his last fight in Bellator:

Fedor needs to fight someone with a name.

What if Fedor fought Brandon Vera in One FC? That would be a decent fight.

Jaideep wasn't a Bellator Fighter. He is more obscure than Jermaine is.

Either way, its a great fight.

That's not true. Any K1 fan could tell you who Singh heart Jaideep was.

I have no idea about this Jermaine fella

That's not true. Any K1 fan could tell you who Singh heart Jaideep was.

I have no idea about this Jermaine fella

Inside the sport of MMA.

Jermaine is a KOTC World LHW tournament champ, Tuff N Uff Heavyweight champ, undefeated as a pro and just fought for Bellator, destroying the other guy in everyway possible.

Jermaine would destory Jaideep worse than Fedor.

Back