If Fedor got to train at the UFC Performance Insitute.

@ermac88 is a longtime insecure, know-nothing clown.
Were your feelings hurt by facts here?

What about steroid usage in Bellator and Pride indicates "know nothing" to you?

Did you actually have an intelligible response lil nicky?

@ermac88 is a longtime insecure, know-nothing clown.

Indeed, his laughable defense of roiders is comical.

Guy is one of the biggest jokers on here.
Literally too dumb to understand what even playing field means.

Indeed, his laughable defense of roiders is comical.

Guy is one of the biggest jokers on here.
Literally too dumb to understand what even playing field means.
I am guessing he is bitter and could never play any sport so he just calls everybody roiders.

Umm not its not
If an athlete is from a third world country or simply cant afford steroids they cant compete with an athlete that is from a communist country with state supported steroids and in a promotion with setups
You can say that about anything. Being born in the West also gives you more chances than being born in Africa. We can't adjust the rules of competition (or anything for this). That's just tough luck.

Also, there's no evidence of Fedor being on steroids, he's always looked the same throughout his entire career and he's still quick and powerful, just his chin deteriorated.

A proper camp would have had Fedor to get disciplined with food (no ice cream) and get him down to MW. That would not be okay with Fedor.
he would get kod left and right after losing so much weight.bad idea

You can say that about anything. Being born in the West also gives you more chances than being born in Africa. We can't adjust the rules of competition (or anything for this). That's just tough luck.

Also, there's no evidence of Fedor being on steroids, he's always looked the same throughout his entire career and he's still quick and powerful, just his chin deteriorated.
Thats not what I say, thats the argument against roiding being a level playing feild in international competition especially when countries like Russia use public funding to enhance their athletes w steroids.

I didnt say he was or wasnt.
I just commented that he is and was free to take in organizations where they were highly encouraged.

Pretty sure they're all on gear especially where its encouraged with setup fights

We already saw what happened to him when he was came to the US. It was better for him to train with a lifetime of Russian enhanced supplements.

Back