If Fedor got to train at the UFC Performance Insitute.

giphy.gif
Intended purpose is intended purpose.

I honestly love fedor but the opportunity was to easy.

Fedor trained the way he did and was basically undefeated from 99 to 2010. He ALREADY HAD the career he was meant to have. He is the GOAT,the White Wolf,the KING in the NORF.
If he trained a different way he wouldn't be Fedor.

Fedor trained the way he did and was basically undefeated from 99 to 2010. He ALREADY HAD the career he was meant to have. He is the GOAT,the White Wolf,the KING in the NORF.
If he trained a different way he wouldn't be Fedor.
That’s all true but what if he trained at the UFC PI NOWADAYS and got the world class instruction from Dewey “the Garter Snake” Cooper and supplements from the guy Dana uses.

Fedor could again contend.

Maybe it takes Hendo another round or 2 to put him to sleep?

You see videos of Fedor doing pull ups in the park and using outdated training methods in some old gym or in some Russian forest and you wonder....

What if Fedor got to train at the UFC PI with professional trainers and dieticians. He could have Dewey “The Garter Snake” Cooper training him on the pads. He could have access to all those supplements that Dana himself uses to keep all that muscle despite partying all the time.

I say Fedor + UFC PI could mean a run at the UFC HW title while pushing 44.

I lol'd at Gartner snake. Is that his actual nickname?

He would be kept hostage and they would keep him there until he sign a UFC deal....

I dont think he really trained properly since Cro Cop tbh

Fedor should have went on TUF when he had the chance. Imagine the hijinks he would have been involved in.

It's hard to imagine how good Fedor would have been if he came to a camp like AKA or ATT when he was 27 years old and given access to today's sport science, nutrition nutrition and sparring with some of the best wrestlers and grapplers in the world.

Glad you found another angle to post about Fedor as an excuse to gargle his d

Fedor would never bother with underwater treadmills and top 40 music in the background.

Rusty pull up bars, kettle bells, pushups, sit-ups and Russian forrest runs followed by banya sessions in the frozen winters is all that’s needed.

As for relaxation painting pictures and writing reviews on sweaters.
8F61982E-A48D-444D-9C89-F3B694AC8029.jpeg

Fedor could have evolved so much more if he trained how DC, Stipe, or Cain trains.

Going toe to toe with other beasts on a day to day basis with the best trainers around you.

Back