If every ufc was like Sergei the mma would be better

"No Tatoos!!"

Seriously, how old are you guys/girls?

I mean,I get it dude.He means it in the sense that tats feel very played out for quite awhile now.It’s not interesting and just plain unoriginal at this point.

He doesn’t mean that he is shocked or clutching his pearls over a fucking tattoo lol

Just Fighting.

5 wins in a row ,all finished by tko/ko on the first round. No tatoos ,no thrashtalk,, no complaining about the UFC payment. Also he has been active with three fights.

The opposite of him must be Jon Fitch.

Just embrace!
what the fuck is wrong with having tatoos?

A neck tattoo on him, with his name Sergei, so everybody knows what's his name.
It will skyrocket him to the top!

Also a beard and some braids like Masvidal.
Dana will love him!
also throw in some trash talk about opponents’ family and wife like the little Irishman does

McGregor-tatt.jpg
Wow this guy has Connor's nipple tattooed on his arm.

A neck tattoo on him, with his name Sergei, so everybody knows what's his name.
It will skyrocket him to the top!

Also a beard and some braids like Masvidal.
Dana will love him!
Solid post, and an even better avatar, I like the twisted way you think.

<JackieThumbsUp>

Just Fighting.

5 wins in a row ,all finished by tko/ko on the first round. No tatoos ,no thrashtalk,, no complaining about the UFC payment. Also he has been active with three fights.

The opposite of him must be Jon Fitch.

Just embrace!

notagain.jpg

Seems like the biggest loser last night was Francis. It really shows that anyone is replaceable. If you throw a tantrum while sitting on the sideline to complain about pay, eventually some one will replace you. In fact it may be easier to replace you since you didn’t put a fight to protect your position. Some of the must see TV energy shifted from Francis to Pavlovich last night.
Hi Dana

That's fun but it would get stale pretty quick, we need some drama and be emotionally invested ro stick around, it's our nature.
I respectfully disagree. Since ONE moved to Prime I’ve been watching and I’ve been generally more excited for those events than the UFC. They lack the manufactured drama and offer a place to watch high level kickboxing, Muay Thai and submission grappling. It says a lot about the need for a place like that when people are raving about Thompson vs Holland and it was a stand up only fight between competitors that show nothing but respect for eachother. I’m not saying I don’t want to see any of the drama, just that the UFC is over saturated with it.

If everyone was the same it would suck. I like what Sergei is doing though. Destroying Tuivasa and Lewis back to back in under a minute is insane
Thing is, when Sergei lands a hard shot and knows it landed clean and hurt the other guy, he goes in for the kill. It will be interesting to see what happens when Sergei blows his wad and isn't able to finish the other guy. Could look like Niko where he was just too tired and gets TKO'd by Rowe bc of it. Either way, dude has great killer instincts.

Because he deserves that maybe?!

I personally agree (although maybe there's a debate with 9 stoppages including a FOTY candidate), but sure - and he got one.

But your take was that he doesn't complain about pay, like many other fighters do, but yet he did do the cringy beg for 50k that almost all fighters do nowadays so it felt worth mentioning.

Back