If every ufc was like Sergei the mma would be better

Yrat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just Fighting.

5 wins in a row ,all finished by tko/ko on the first round. No tatoos ,no thrashtalk,, no complaining about the UFC payment. Also he has been active with three fights.

The opposite of him must be Jon Fitch.

Just embrace!

A neck tattoo on him, with his name Sergei, so everybody knows what's his name.
It will skyrocket him to the top!

Also a beard and some braids like Masvidal.
Dana will love him!

We have a sport where every fighter fights like Sergei. It's called bareknuckle boxing.

Just Fighting.

5 wins in a row ,all finished by tko/ko on the first round. No tatoos ,no thrashtalk,, no complaining about the UFC payment. Also he has been active with three fights.

Just embrace!

Your account is from 05 and you aren't banned. It's actually impressive.

That's fun but it would get stale pretty quick, we need some drama and be emotionally invested ro stick around, it's our nature.

Seems like the biggest loser last night was Francis. It really shows that anyone is replaceable. If you throw a tantrum while sitting on the sideline to complain about pay, eventually some one will replace you. In fact it may be easier to replace you since you didn’t put a fight to protect your position. Some of the must see TV energy shifted from Francis to Pavlovich last night.

Seems like the biggest loser last night was Francis. It really shows that anyone is replaceable. If you throw a tantrum while sitting on the sideline to complain about pay, eventually some one will replace you. In fact it may be easier to replace you since you didn’t put a fight to protect your position.

This is what i am talking about!

No nonsense fighter.

UFC fans have been engineered to hate guys like this.

"No Tatoos!!"

Seriously, how old are you guys/girls?
show pictures of your tattoos, please
McGregor-tatt.jpg

A neck tattoo on him, with his name Sergei, so everybody knows what's his name.
It will skyrocket him to the top!

Also a beard and some braids like Masvidal.
Dana will love him!
There are two Sergeis. Both beat Tai.
It can be confusing.

So how many people have already begun retroactively crowning Alistair as a god because he’s the only one to have beaten Sergei.

Am I getting ahead of myself

Just Fighting.

Just embrace!

K the guy won ...RELAX

there's nothing wrong with the UFC... We dont need brawls every fight lol ...

Serg is just doing what alot of us have been saying about the UFC cow division...i mean UFCs HW division for awhile ..exposing the wild brawlers and fattys

Perhaps we are seeing a shift finally with some real strong talent/athletes showing up at HW instead of alot of blown up no diet scrappers ...

I for one welcome it but lets not get crazy

Back