If ESPN made a 30 for 30 about Conor, what would it be called?

Needin McBail: If only I'd kept me fookin money!

Notorious is already the Netflix documentary, that sounds too similar. ESPN wouldn't do that.

But tell me how you really feel.

@YOLOGOGOPLATA , You know I like you but dude you're coming off as a McNutHugger, say it isn't so...

Where is YOLOGOGOPLATA and what have you done with him?

I will never defend a hoax, a snake, a coward of a man and I'm disappointed that you would.
wow, harsh. Good point about the Netflix doc. but sticking up for a 2 division champion makes me a nuthugger? What does that make you for having your AV and account name about a guy with 1 top 10 win? :eek:
You're better than this dude, calling a cage fighter with 25 career pro MMA fights a coward? Please explain and then we can have a reasonable convo.

they often go with names or dates ...
it could be about the sale of the ufc and how conor and rondas starpower maxed the value.
"Rowdy and Notorious"
or make it about Conor and Dana - something lame like "The fighter and the boss"

my bad, obviously its "Red Panty Night"

Titles Won: 2
Titles Defended: 0
Titles Stripped: 2

wow, harsh. Good point about the Netflix doc. but sticking up for a 2 division champion makes me a nuthugger? What does that make you for having your AV and account name about a guy with 1 top 10 win? :eek:

I don't think you're actually a nuthugger' and I wasn't implying you to be one. I was just saying you were sounding like one just like you said I sounded like a bitter hater. As if Conor somehow negatively affected my life and I actually have something to be "bitter" about.

I want to make sure we're talking about the same person.
Conor?
The guy who disrespected Eddie Alvarez's children ?
The guy who permanently damaged Ray Borg's eye and was responsible for him not making any money to pay for his sick kid's hospital bills and let BRENDAN SCHAUB pay for them?
Conor ?
The guy who disrespected khabibs religion and family and then basically apologized for it and begged for mercy when he had to answer for it in the cage... It was only business huh?
Conor?
The guy who got stripped of both belts for willfully not defending them?
Then brought them to the press conference like a fucking clown?
Conor?
The guy who has as many Title defenses as Nicco Montana?
Conor?
The guy who is 1 - 1 at LW?
Conor?
The guy who has never in his career even for a micro second attempted to try and defend a submission and has quit the very second, the very instance its been applied?
Conor?
The guy who has made an excuse for every single loss he's ever had?

Were talking about that guy right?
Yeah, fuck him and everything he stands for.

As far as my AV and account, I've explained on numerous occasions that my av is more of an "ambitious foreshadowing" then anything else. Aldo is the fw goat and I've never shyed from saying that. Zabit is my favorite current fighter so I jokingly call him 145 goat. I have a feeling you know that brother.

Last edited:
I don't think you're actually a nuthugger' and I wasn't implying you to be one. I was just saying you were sounding like one just like you said I sounded like a bitter hater. As if Conor somehow negatively affected my life and I actually have something to be "bitter" about.

I want to make sure we're talking about the same person.
Conor?
The guy who disrespected Eddie Alvarez's children ?
The guy who permanently damaged Ray Borg's eye and was responsible for him not making any money to pay for his sick kid's hospital bills and let BRENDAN SCHAUB pay for them?
Conor ?
The guy who disrespected khabibs religion and family and then basically apologized for it and begged for mercy when he had to answer for it in the cage... It was only business huh?
Conor?
The guy who got stripped of both belts for willfully not defending them?
Then brought them to the press conference like a fucking clown?
Conor?
The guy who has as many Title defenses as Nicco Montana?
Conor?
The guy who is 1 - 1 at LW?
Conor?
The guy who has never in his career even for a micro second attempted to try and defend a submission and has quit the very second, the very instance its been applied?
Conor?
The guy who has made an excuse for every single loss he's ever had?

Were talking about that guy right?
Yeah, fuck him and everything he stands for.
My dude, we are all good. I appreciate you and I'm just having a friendly argument. But you called a cage fighter a "coward". You called a 2 division champ a "hoax". You literally said I was "coming off as a nuthugger" and then backtracked. I totally agree Conor crossed the line in his personal attacks of some of his opponents. I was under the impression we were talking about him as a fighter and competitor, not as a moral human being. You made way too long a post for me to even respond to most of it, but I respect you and it's cool. I'm not a Conor fan, nor am I a hater... I'm just reasonable, and in my opinion you are being blinded by your hatred to McGregor.
Do you hate Tony for bringing his belt to the Pettis fight? Do you hate Rumble for tapping to subs *(and more importantly having several domestic violence allegations)? I know we both hate Colby so fuck him lol. Tony has had bad allegations recently too. My point is, keep that same energy bro.

Last edited:
My dude, we are all good. I appreciate you and I'm just having a friendly argument. But you called a cage fighter a coward. You called a 2 division champ a "hoax". You literally said I was "coming off as a nuthugger" and then backtracked. I totally agree Conor crossed the line in his personal attacks of some of his opponents. I was under the impression we were talking about him as a fighter and competitor, not as a moral human being. You made way too long a post for me to even respond to any of it, but I respect you and it's cool. I'm not a Conor fan, nor am I a hater... I'm just reasonable, and in my opinion you are being blinded by your hatred to McGregor.
Do you hate Tony for bringing his belts to the Pettis fight? Do you hate Rumble for tapping to subs *(and more importantly having several domestic violence allegations). I know we both hate Colby so fuck him lol. My point is, keep that same energy bro.

I understand bro. I didnt backtrack .I said you sounded like a nuthugger for defending him and you did. I never said you actually ARE a nuthugger, I know your favorite fighters all too well lol.

As a competitor, hes a hoax bro. He conned us all. Im not saying he's not skilled. I'm not saying he isn't a good fighter in his own right.

I'm saying, we never got what was advertised to us. in what world can you be a champion but never defend a belt. He 1- 1 at LW. Which makes him what , a top 30 LW of all time.? Its 2 fights at that division,common. You said you're objective , so be objective - beating Eddie and losing to khabib makes you what at LW? Tell me please.

He's never given Aldo a rematch but begged Nate for one and barely edged a decision. 2 week Mendez took him to hell and back.

That's me "keeping that same energy".
He is a good fighter. Brilliant at controlling distance and has great timing with his strikes. But that is all. Not a champion. Not a fighters fighter. No heart. No gas tank. Not elite. Not an all time great. Not cream of the crop.

Facts

Last edited:
I understand bro. I didnt backtrack .I said you sounded like a nuthugger for defending him and you did. I never said you actually ARE a nuthugger, I know your favorite fighters all too well lol.

As a competitor, hes a hoax bro. He conned us all. Im not saying he's not skilled. I'm not saying he isn't a good fighter in his own right.

I'm saying, we never got what was advertised to us. in what world can you be a champion but never defend a belt. He 1- 1 at LW. Which makes him what , a top 3 LW of all time. Its 2 fights at that division,common. You said you're objective , so be objective - being Eddie and losing to khabib makes you what at LW? Tell me please.

He's never given Aldo a rematch but begged Nate for one and barely edged a decision. 2 week Mendez took him to hell and back.

That's me "keeping that same energy".
He is a good fighter. Brilliant at controlling distance and has great timing with his strikes. But that is all. Not a champion. Not a fighters fighter. No heart. No gas tank. Not elite. Not an all time great. Not cream of the crop.

Facts
my man, excellent points. I think we just disagree. I really want to stress that he's clearly a competitor and I think it's unfair for you to say he's a hoax. Other than that, you make solid points. Nothing wrong with having a difference of opinion. Obviously, the lack of title defenses would bother any sane MMA fan haha. Serious question though, do you not respect Tony, rumble and others of their ilk?
How can u call a two division champ "not a champion" ? I'm so pissed you are making me stick up for McGregor so much

Last edited:
my man, excellent points. I think we just disagree. I really want to stress that he's clearly a competitor and I think it's unfair for you to say he's a hoax. Other than that, you make solid points. Nothing wrong with having a difference of opinion. Obviously, the lack of title defenses would bother any sane MMA fan haha.

Absolutely bro. I can see why me calling him a hoax can sound harsh or unjust. Its mainly cuz hes portrayed as goat level by some and I think its ludicrous. Also, his arrogance and disrespect adds to the reason I call him that.

"Notorious: The Conor McGregor story."

Absolutely bro. I can see why me calling him a hoax can sound harsh or unjust. Its mainly cuz hes portrayed as goat level by some and I think its ludicrous. Also, his arrogance and disrespect adds to the reason I call him that.
So you just don't like his personality and don't like his fans (very understandable). Is that correct?

You can delete your sig now btw, haha... you've taken your punishment. Like a real man.

Charlie Murphy Stories: Rick James

"Cocaine is a helluva drug"

So you just don't like his personality and don't like his fans (very understandable). Is that correct?

You can delete your sig now btw, haha... you've taken your punishment. Like a real man.

I don't like how grand he talks about himself but hasn't proven to be what he says he is in the cage.

Champions :
Defend titles
Go on reigns
Try to defend subs
Don't quit
Can wrestle
Improve and evolve
Are well rounded

I can't call him a champion or elite... Regardless of his personality. .He is a good fighter with an intriguing style. That is all.

Lmao there's a few more days until exactly 1 month from 235 .

I don't like how grand he talks about himself but hasn't proven to be what he says he is in the cage.

Champions :
Defend titles
Go on reigns
Try to defend subs
Don't quit
Can wrestle
Improve and evolve
Are well rounded

I can't call him a champion or elite... Regardless of his personality. .He is a good fighter with an intriguing style. That is all.

Lmao there's a few more days until exactly 1 month from 235 .
damn dude, you've really taken this sig bet seriously. Respect.

Back