If ESPN made a 30 for 30 about Conor, what would it be called?

30 minutes at the top, 30 years in jail - the Notorious Story

I'm a fan but that's fucking hilarious.

The real question here is how Mystic FlyingDeathKick replied to a comment 10 minutes before it was actually posted

NzG6JPw.jpg

A Plumber’s Story...

McGregor in shit.

The real question here is how Mystic FlyingDeathKick replied to a comment 10 minutes before it was actually posted

NzG6JPw.jpg
Haha it was a repost. It used to say something like "Conor Mcrapist" above the movie title... Probably didn't go over well with the mods lmao

Conor McGregor Tries, but is Unsuccessful in Avoiding Touch Butt from Cellmate.

"The Notorious"

Obviously.

@Zabit 145 Goat you know I like you, but dude you're coming off as a bitter hater. You ok?

Notorious is already the Netflix documentary, that sounds too similar. ESPN wouldn't do that.

But tell me how you really feel.

@YOLOGOGOPLATA , You know I like you but dude you're coming off as a McNutHugger, say it isn't so...

Where is YOLOGOGOPLATA and what have you done with him?

I will never defend a hoax, a snake, a coward of a man and I'm disappointed that you would.

Some good ones in this thread, and a lot of garbage as usual. I think the most fitting name is “luck of the Irish”. He really was the product of incredible luck and circumstance.

"From Welfare to World Champion: The Conor McGregor story"

"The Proper rise and fall of the Notorious one"

The Crumlin Crumbler.

NzG6JPw.jpg

I wrote something funny on my first picture and I think the mods took it down...

So I went back and removed what I think was offensive and re-posted it later...

Back