If Dustin catches Charles like Chandler did..

If Dustin catches him like Mikey did, then yea, its a wrap.

Both guys have been looking good lately but Dustin showing some real grit/heart in there man.

I favor Dustin with his heavy hands but would not be the least bit surprised if Charles can do his thing in there also.

Oliveira is a paper champ who rode into the top ranked position on the corpses of Lee and Tony and won the belt off a Bellator washout with 1 UFC win who was chased out of his B-league by a FW midget. He doesn't have a single good win on his resume and was finished multiple times by cans. Dusthammad the Generous is going to punch a hole in his fucking chest.
this garbage account wont last long, what was your account before your ban anyway sunday boy?

Logic cannot be retarded by definition and you still cannot name a single good Oliveira win. Don't worry, I know it doesn't exist.
You're allowed your shitty opinion, I can only imagine how terribly your predictions age.

Charles ain’t knocking Dustin out…

Only way he wins is by submission.

Oliveira having no good wins and winning a belt off a B-league washout with 1 UFC win is not an opinion, sweatie, it's an irrefutable fact. I accept your tear-laden concession.

Imagine being so pathetic you put value into some garbage forum account. Your life must be really sad, I'm so sorry.
hahahahahahaha what was your previous account though you absolute pseudo intellectual virginal helmet?

There is a big 'if' as Chandler hits way harder than Dustin. He also is way more aggressive. In general, I do think Dustin would stay more composed if he has his opponent hurt
Theres no 'ifs' here with Do Bronk's jaw looking so weak. Any punch of Dustin is a bomb against Do Bronk

I think people are overrating Dustin a little bit. I think Charles is the best version of himself right now and Dustin is just better than conor. I’m not hating on dustin, I think he’s clearly the #2 guy in the deepest division in the ufc but I think Charles is going to hurt and finish Dustin. I don’t think Dustin really cares all that much about being champ while it means the world to Charles. Just have a gut feeling Olivera puts Dustin away. Could be wrong tho.
Don't put a lot of money on it, Dustin hasn't been dropped in awhile. Would be nice of Dustin though to allow Charles to potentially have one successful title defence before he challenges him.

How is Dustin going to catch anyone like Chandler does?

Punching power is not even comparable.

Don't get me wrong, Dustin is probably a better striker than Chandler, but in terms of catching him with some nasty comparable power? Nope.

This is a pick'em for me. I'm leaning Dustin because of size but Charles has looked fantabulous. Coming back from losses and growing are what make real champions.

But Chandler definitely seems to have more power in his hands than Dustin as Dustin is more a volume puncher. So it would be 'if Dustin can land clean combos...' so title is less reasonable but OP is more reasonable.

Oliveira having no good wins and winning a belt off a B-league washout with 1 UFC win is not an opinion, sweatie, it's an irrefutable fact. I accept your tear-laden concession.

Imagine being so pathetic you put value into some garbage forum account. Your life must be really sad, I'm so sorry.
Okay, hopefully you're still around when Oliveira clubs and subs Poirier

Oliveira is a paper champ who rode into the top ranked position on the corpses of Lee and Tony and won the belt off a Bellator washout with 1 UFC win who was chased out of his B-league by a FW midget. He doesn't have a single good win on his resume and was finished multiple times by cans. Dusthammad the Generous is going to punch a hole in his fucking chest.

Join date checks out.

I mostly agree with this. His run is very opportunistic. His win streak is largely negligible and the big names are damaged goods or damaged goods and over hyped as well (lee, chandler). I think that’ll become clear after the Dustin fight, but this is mma and I know fuck all.

Charles is a sniper and no way Dustin walks through him. I do think Dustin is significantly more durable and if Charles can't make reads it will be a long night.
Dustin has a way of taking the best strikers, Holloway, Gaethje, Conor and defending himself very well, but Oliveira has a way of being lethal wherever the fight goes.

I think Dustin is a workhorse, tough, durable, game and keeps on going.

No matter what technique a person has, cardio, heart and a decent chin are a nightmare for anyone, and Dustin has reasonable technique.

I just picture Dustin breaking Charles, slowly chipping away at Oliveira until he folds.

I think Dustin wins but it could either way, Chandler has more power but Dustin has more precision and better striking defense

Who has Dustin beat?

He got embarrassed by Khabib

Won a narrow decision against Dan Hooker, who was knocked out by that "Bellator washout"

And beat the same inactive mma fighter twice?

Dustin better get that tapping hand ready because Charles does not play games on the ground like Khabib, he hunts the submissio right away; if the hillbilly lasts a single round it will be impressive.

How is Dustin going to catch anyone like Chandler does?

Punching power is not even comparable.

Don't get me wrong, Dustin is probably a better striker than Chandler, but in terms of catching him with some nasty comparable power? Nope.
People completely underestimate how hard Chandler hits

Back