If Dustin catches Charles like Chandler did..

MigitAs

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Dustin will systematically pick him apart and destroy him, tko most likely. Dustin has so much experience in the UFC and is so calm under pressure, that and his confidence is at an ath after beating Conor 2x, he was already a technician but now he has a lot of momentum behind him and is at a good stage in his career. Dustin is the uncrowned champ imo.

Charles has been looking phenomenal since Felder finished him years ago as well. I can't decide on a winner, I'll be remaining neutral.

Oliveira is a paper champ who rode into the top ranked position on the corpses of Lee and Tony and won the belt off a Bellator washout with 1 UFC win who was chased out of his B-league by a FW midget. He doesn't have a single good win on his resume and was finished multiple times by cans. Dusthammad the Generous is going to punch a hole in his fucking chest.

Dustin will systematically pick him apart and destroy him, tko most likely. Dustin has so much experience in the UFC and is so calm under pressure, that and his confidence is at an ath after beating Conor 2x, he was already a technician but now he has a lot of momentum behind him and is at a good stage in his career. Dustin is the uncrowned champ imo.
There is a big 'if' as Chandler hits way harder than Dustin. He also is way more aggressive. In general, I do think Dustin would stay more composed if he has his opponent hurt

Charles has so little UFC experience right? And beating Conor, woah no one can do that what an accomplishment. Conor has like, one entire punch to deal with.
I get you’re a fanboy but have some respect for god sake.

Oliveira is a paper champ who rode into the top ranked position on the corpses of Lee and Tony and won the belt off a Bellator washout with 1 UFC win who was chased out of his B-league by a FW midget. He doesn't have a single good win on his resume and was finished multiple times by cans. Dusthammad the Generous is going to punch a hole in his fucking chest.
Ice cold take. Lame troll.

Tell us how you really feel.

I think Dustin is going to wreck Charles and make it look easy. Only way I see Olivera winning is a sub, which I give like a 20 percent change of pulling one off

You're only as good as your last fight and last fight Oliveira was nearly finished by a 1-1 B-league washout. Imagine boying someone when you can't even name their single good win, lmao.

Oh, fer sure, the corpses of Lee and Tony are beasts of a peach. Absolute M-münsters.
Your logic is retarded. Your username checks out, Simple.

Looking back, Charles really doesn't have any real impressive wins.

I think people are overrating Dustin a little bit. I think Charles is the best version of himself right now and Dustin is just better than conor. I’m not hating on dustin, I think he’s clearly the #2 guy in the deepest division in the ufc but I think Charles is going to hurt and finish Dustin. I don’t think Dustin really cares all that much about being champ while it means the world to Charles. Just have a gut feeling Olivera puts Dustin away. Could be wrong tho.

i think you might be right.
I should re word that.

20 percent chance of a sub IF the fight even goes to the ground. Much lower chance of winning a stand-up fight when he can't get Dustin down. Dustin is hittable though and wreckless at times.. he's just proven to be able to take big shotd

Back