If Dustin beats Khabib

Nothing tops Serra-GSP in my eyes
Dustin is a great opponent, he is overmatched in my opinion but he is a live underdog

Wouldn't seem that huge since one can visualize Dustin's path to success: use his wrestling (which is better than many of Khabib's previous foes) to avoid the takedown/get back up, and land 1 or 2 strong punches at a time from the outside.

Serra was the biggest upset because no one could even imagine how he would win. Bisping vs Rockhold falls into that category as well.

@RNC555
No. The Sherdog is messing with me. This is the second time this has happened. I spoke with an administrator and am looking for a way forward.

Also what’s your alt?
Newsguy asking someone what's your alt. The irony..

No way it won't. Dustin is legit and he'll give a lot to Khabib IMO.

I'd actually think about putting some upset money on him depending on the odds which I think would be somewhere around 3-1, but if it goes higher. Dustin is worth a bet

Khabib is insanely overrated right now.
More like underrated. Every opponent Khabib hasn't faced, is deemed his toughest matchup and the one to beat him..
It's nonsensical.

Dustin underdog but showed he can fight smart and safe to win. Odds seem in line with my guess. Khabib could get a minor training injury or tough weight cut to narrow gap too. Cuts or early Ref stoppages can also alter outcomes.

The only way Khabib loses is if he pulls out of the fight....of course...before the fight...

in other words....if he doesn't step on the Octagon...

When was the last time a 27-0 undisputed champ lost a fight in UFC????
Records don't make bigger upsets. You also only used four question marks, dummy.

Fedor - Werdum
GSP - Serra
Penn - Edgar
Cain - Werdum
Rockhold - Bisping

I'd say all had bigger underdogs. And thats just off the top of my head.

Not even close.

Seriously, just look at the odds.

Imagine a 5-4 (in the UFC) featherweight winning a random tournament and getting rewarded with a title shot vs. Khabib...and then beating him....that's basically GSP/Serra 1. Longgggg odds.

{<huh}<{outtahere}>

A 25-5 'journeyman' with 4 wins over UFC champs...

Yes, and Serra was 9-4 coming off of a split decision win... Are you really trying to compare Serra/GSP to Dustin/Khabib? <{cruzshake}>

Not to mention that Serra was a lightweight who got his shot by winning a reality show.

Oh man, people seem to believe in Dustin lol :D

He'll get slaughtered like a lamb. He's like a toy fighter compared to Khabib.

And trust me, I want Dustin to win just so I can watch Ali cry but it just won't happen.

I'd love to see Dustin sit down on one of those big ole hooks of his and plant Khabib straight in the face with it.
Nobody has managed to do that yet. Lets see what Khabib is made of.

I can’t think of any fight that melted Sherdog down like when Queen Holly kicked Ronda’s head off

Back