If Dustin beats Khabib

yekmurat

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Thsi will be the biggest upset ever in MMA history,I dont say this will happen but I cant imagine Sherdog if that happens lol

No it wouldn’t dustin is a great LW

if Jones and Khabib lose Sherdog will go crazy

it'd be a pretty big upset but nowhere near the level of serra/gsp... odds are quite a lot more closer here. dustin has looked fantastic recently.

hopefully khabib wins so we get to see tony/khabib and maybe even the return of GSP, dustin winning just won't be nearly as interesting.

Last edited:
I can name 5 bigger upsets off the top of my head

- GSP vs Serra
- Lil Nog vs Sokoudjou
- Dillashaw vs Barao
- Rose vs Joanna
- Holm vs Rousey

Khabib's record has been padded with cans and that's why Dustin only opened as a +280 underdog

it'd be a pretty big upset but nowhere near the level of serra/gsp... odds are quite a lot more closer here. dustin has looked fantastic recently.

hopefully khabib wins so we get to see tony/khabib and maybe even the return of GSP... dustin winning just won't be nearly as interesting.
Lol GSP was like 13-1 at that time

I can name 5 bigger upsets off the top of my head

- GSP vs Serra
- Lil Nog vs Sokoudjou
- Dillashaw vs Barao
- Rose vs Joanna
- Holm vs Rousey

Khabib's record has been padded with cans and that's why Dustin only opened as a +280 underdog
lol at Rose vs Joanna being a bigger upset nobody gives a shit about WMMA unless Ronda is fighting

No one except Dagestanis gave a shit about Kebab before he beat Conor

That boy owes everything he has to Conor
thats why his ppv before Conor fight was the 3rd biggest ppv of the year after Khabib/conor and jones/gus

thats why his ppv before Conor fight was the 3rd biggest ppv of the year after Khabib/conor and jones/gus
Still less than 400k buys lmao, fucking pathetic

And it only got over 200k because of the dolly incident that made headlines worldwide

Still less than 400k buys lmao, fucking pathetic

And it only got over 200k because of the dolly incident that made headlines worldwide
it would've done at least 600k if Tony/Holloway didn't pullout 5 days before the fight.. it did 380k with 1 day replacement Al iaquinta

Thsi will be the biggest upset ever in MMA history,I dont say this will happen but I cant imagine Sherdog if that happens lol
Absofuckinglutely.

Undefeated dominant LW champ VS a journeyman at best.

If Khabib loses he will fuck up the Conor rematch and Ali will probably kill himself.

Go Dustin! :D

Name a undefeated MMA champ that retired undefeated.
aoz976w_700b.jpg

It would be a real shocker yes.

No it won’t
Dustin and khabib have the same amount of top 5 wins(3)
One of those wins was over a conman so khabib only really has two top 5 wins.

This a horrible take from someone who knows fuck all about the sport
do you keep commenting and then delete comments with low amounts of likes to manipulate your like to comment ratio?

Back