If Cyborg/Rousey was booked and Cyborg missed weight...

http://www.dca.ca.gov/csac/about_us/contact_us.shtml

Just type 'cris justino' in the search box. The last PDF from April 9 contains a summary of the proceedings. No affidavit was mentioned or considered. Read it for yourself.

BooYah.gif

Don't fuck with the Captain, I'll take you straight to school every time.
It doesn't talk about any evidence they submitted. Can you show me a line item list of submitted evidence with that not included?

You get bonus points because Psych is one of the all time GOAT shows.

It doesn't talk about any evidence they submitted. Can you show me a line item list of submitted evidence with that not included?

You get bonus points because Psych is one of the all time GOAT shows.
If it wasn't mentioned in the official summary then it either didn't exist or wasn't considered by the committee. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Wow...I mean you're totally creating a scenario where cyborg would be in the wrong as with any fighter that misses weight, and you're trying to spin in to be negative on Ronda??

If it wasn't mentioned in the official summary then it either didn't exist or wasn't considered by the committee. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Do you have any other excuses, denials or straight up lies to explain away the Ronda/Cyborg fight that was going to happen in late June/early July of 2012? I hope you realize how foolish you look right now.

Then it was submitted and they didn't consider it. That works for me.

Wow...I mean you're totally creating a scenario where cyborg would be in the wrong as with any fighter that misses weight, and you're trying to spin in to be negative on Ronda??
Not only that, they said Cyborg should do it on purpose to gain an advantage. And if Ronda doesn't sit there and take it she is a coward.

Cool and all Cyborg needs to do is lose some of the muscle she acquired while on steroids and the fight will happen. Ronda gave her the benefit of the doubt back in 2012 by accepting a 145 lb fight with her before she got busted. Cyborg doesn't deserve special exceptions so she can get another advantage.

But thats not a special circumstance as it was already accepted at 145. That is not a special weight class or unique in any way.
So basically, youre saying that even tho ronda ACCEPTED a fight with cyborg at 145, cyborg got busted so ronda, is, in some way punishing cyborg for not losing the weight, even tho ronda had already accepted?

I dunno man.

Yes, and that was stated in the articles. 'Anticipates engaging in a bout' could mean anything from they have a verbal or written agreement to fight if her suspension is lifted or it could mean that they are hopeful that they could line up the fight with Ronda. More likely the latter because they did not say 'Ronda has already agreed' which they surely would have said in order to make their case that reducing Cyborg's suspension would be good for MMA and it's fans. A couple months later Ronda is again saying she won't fight except at 135 and her lawyers were demanding random drug testing as a condition to any fight. So you would have to believe that Ronda and her team all of a sudden agreed to a 145 fight while Cyborg was on suspension (which she had previously ruled out) and hashed out all their differences and then a couple months later went back to their original line of 135 or nothing. The most logical interpretation of 'She anticipates engaging in a bout with Ms. Ronda Rousey' is that she was pursuing the fight and hoping they could settle the terms. This obviously never happened because no one has ever said it did.

Got it?

Do you have any other excuses, denials or straight up lies to explain away the Ronda/Cyborg fight that was going to happen in late June/early July of 2012? I hope you realize how foolish you look right now.

Yes, and that was stated in the articles. 'Anticipates engaging in a bout' could mean anything from they have a verbal or written agreement to fight if her suspension is lifted or it could mean that they are hopeful that they could line up the fight with Ronda. More likely the latter because they did not say 'Ronda has already agreed' which they surely would have said in order to make their case that reducing Cyborg's suspension would be good for MMA and it's fans. A couple months later Ronda is again saying she won't fight except at 135 and her lawyers were demanding random drug testing as a condition to any fight. So you would have to believe that Ronda and her team all of a sudden agreed to a 145 fight while Cyborg was on suspension (which she had previously ruled out) and hashed out all their differences and then a couple months later went back to their original line of 135 or nothing. The most logical interpretation of 'She anticipates engaging in a bout with Ms. Ronda Rousey' is that she was pursuing the fight and hoping they could settle the terms. This obviously never happened because no one has ever said it did.

Got it?

The only people who look foolish are people who have no reading comprehension and continue to pull wild conclusions out of their asses. Ronda never agreed to fight Cyborg. There is absolutely no evidence for it. The evidence shows that Cyborg was pursuing a fight with Ronda. And we already knew that.

The only people who look foolish are people who have no reading comprehension and continue to pull wild conclusions out of their asses. Ronda never agreed to fight Cyborg. There is absolutely no evidence for it. The evidence shows that Cyborg was pursuing a fight with Ronda. And we already knew that.

You're hopeless.

The evidence shows Ronda stated before she dropped down to 135 she wanted to win the title and move back up to fight Cyborg.

The evidence shows Cyborg and Ronda were in fact scheduled to fight in late June/early July of 2012, roughly 4 months after Ronda won the 135 lb title.

Was a contract signed between them? I don't know. Email Dana and maybe he'll fax over the contract to you. Obviously, Cyborg believed the fight was going to happen and had a possible date and venue for it already picked out but hey, maybe it's all a conspiracy conjured up 4 1/2 years ago to make Cyborg look bad. Maybe she only took steroids 1 time because she thought it was a weight loss supplement and maybe her jawline grew to man-size proportions and her voice deepened to a thick baritone through natural occurrences. Yea, that's what it is, it's all a conspiracy and everyone is lying - Cyborg's lawyer, the CSAC, WADA, the media, her nutritionist who said she can definitely make 135 lbs, Cyborg's anonymous trainer that slipped the steroid in her drink when she wasn't looking, the scale that showed 6 lbs less when Cyborg took her bikini off, etc. etc. etc.....

Last edited:
You're hopeless.

The evidence shows Cyborg and Ronda were in fact scheduled to fight in late June/early July of 2012, roughly 4 months after Ronda won the 135 lb title.
No. It doesn't. 'Cyborg anticipates fighting Ronda Rousy' does not in any way necessarily mean Ronda had agreed to it. In fact if Ronda had actually agreed to it they would have said so because it would strengthen their case.

So if I tell you that I anticipate fucking *famous hot actress* in late August or early September, you would believe that she had already agreed to it? Or would you believe that it was wishful thinking?

Don't they teach English and Critical Thinking in grade school anymore?

No. It doesn't. 'Cyborg anticipates fighting Ronda Rousy' does not in any way necessarily mean Ronda had agreed to it. In fact if Ronda had actually agreed to it they would have said so because it would strengthen their case.

So if I tell you that I anticipate fucking *famous hot actress* in late August or early September, you would believe that she had already agreed to it? Or would you believe that it was wishful thinking?

Don't they teach English and Critical Thinking in grade school anymore?

Ronda doesn't give a shit about Cyborg. Strengthen what case? Cyborg is a disgraced steroid user. You are imagining Ronda and Cyborg having this back and forth about who is ducking who and really it's just been Cyborg for the past 3 years saying she can make 135 lbs or can't make 135 lbs. The facts stand on their own. Ronda agreed to fight Cyborg back in 2012 at 145 lbs because she wanted to be a 2 division champion. The fight didn't happen because Cyborg cheated and got suspended. The 145 lb division was scrapped and everyone relevant moved to 135 lbs where they've been fighting ever since. Believe whatever you want. We'll never agree on this issue.

Also, to answer your question, if you said you "anticipate fucking a *famous hot actress* in late August or early September" I would assume you have been talking to this "famous hot actress" about fucking and she's agreed that it should happen and the two of you decided late August/early September makes the most sense for it to happen. Otherwise, I would just have to assume you are completely fuckin delusional and a liar.

Last edited:
Moot question since Ronda would never agree to that fight under any circumstances.

Ronda doesn't give a shit about Cyborg. Strengthen what case? Cyborg is a disgraced steroid user. You are imagining Ronda and Cyborg having this back and forth about who is ducking who and really it's just been Cyborg for the past 3 years saying she can make 135 lbs or can't make 135 lbs. The facts stand on their own. Ronda agreed to fight Cyborg back in 2012 at 145 lbs because she wanted to be a 2 division champion. The fight didn't happen because Cyborg cheated and got suspended. The 145 lb division was scrapped and everyone relevant moved to 135 lbs where they've been fighting ever since. Believe whatever you want. We'll never agree on this issue.

Also, to answer your question, if you said you "anticipate fucking a *famous hot actress* in late August or early September" I would assume you have been talking to this "famous hot actress" about fucking and she's agreed that it should happen and the two of you decided late August/early September makes the most sense for it to happen. Otherwise, I would just have to assume you are completely fuckin delusional and a liar.
That's the most coherent post you have ever made. Not that I agree with any of it...

While Ronda had talked about going back to 145 after gaining the 135 belt, Cyborg getting popped at the start of 2012 ended all that. Call it petty (which it is), call it ducking (which it isnt), call it whatever you want, but after Cyborg got suspended and failed her appeal (where her people used Rousey's name and possible fight to try to get it reduced), Rousey clearly said that Cyborg was a cheat who fights undersized women.

This has been Rousey's position since mid-2012 and she hasnt changed that stance. When everyone moved to UFC, Rousey said she would fight Cyborg at 135 or 140, but only with strict OOC testing (which the UFC hadnt gotten up to speed at that point) to which Cyborg's reply was to leave the UFC and go to Invicta and for over 4 years tease the idea that she'll make 135 (my fav was the Dallas "I can make 135 in a week no problem") and fight.

Blame either one of them if you want, there is enough blame to go around, but since 2012 Cyborg has used Rousey's name to get recognition WAY MORE than Rousey has brought up Cyborg. Its almost like Concrete Whale bringing up Rousey every day to get more 'likes' from the Rousey haters. Good tactic for the hustle, but people get sick of the trolling after a very short time. Cyborg has reached the point of straight up trolling, especially this spring when she made 139 then afterwards said she'd only fight Rousey or Tate at 140, and then ignored Invicta wanting her to fight at the end of July while simultaneously saying no one wants to fight her.

Back