If Cyborg/Rousey was booked and Cyborg missed weight...

illegalnature

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
By a few pounds, say she comes in at 138 or 139, do you guys think Ronda would agree to fight like 99.9% of fighters do while recieving 20% of Cyborgs purse?

Or would Ronda take the cowards way out and use the extra 3 pounds as an excuse to keep on ducking?

By a few pounds, say she comes in at 138 or 139, do you guys think Ronda would agree to fight like 99.9% of fighters do while recieving 20% of Cyborgs purse?

Or would Ronda take the cowards way out and use the extra 3 pounds as an excuse to keep on ducking?

She should refuse the fight on principle.

In her position I'd assume Cyborg never intended to make weight and just wanted more of a size advantage without enduring the cut.

holy shit.

If they signed to fight there is no ducking. What is wrong with you people?

If cyborg purposely misses weight,its pretty disgusting move. That was the one sticking point on the fight being made.

She should refuse the fight on principle.
Ok so if Tate missed weight by 3 pounds she would definitely agree to continue. But if Cyborg does it its time to stop acting like a real fighter and run right? Shit Vitor agreed to fight Rumble and he missed weight by like 10 pounds.

When you make up shit scenarios in your head just to continue hatin'..

:>

Ronda has already discussed the issue of Cyborg possibly showing up overweight in the past. She knows it's a real possibility Cyborg would do it on purpose.

Ronda has already discussed the issue of Cyborg possibly showing up overweight in the past. She knows it's a real possibility Cyborg would do it on purpose.
Well what did she say? That she would run?

And it is a huge possibility. Way I see it only way for Cyborg to get this fight is for her to agree to 135 knowing she won't actually make it then hope Ronda doesn't back out over 3 pounds the night of weigh ins.

Ok so if Tate missed weight by 3 pounds she would definitely agree to continue. But if Cyborg does it its time to stop acting like a real fighter and run right? Shit Vitor agreed to fight Rumble and he missed weight by like 10 pounds.

Size has been the issue since the start.

If Cyborg agreed to make weight and failed, her problem.

But go ahead, call the most successful female fighter ever a coward if it makes you feel better.

Well what did she say? That she would run?

And it is a huge possibility. Way I see it only way for Cyborg to get this fight is for her to agree to 135 knowing she won't actually make it then hope Ronda doesn't back out over 3 pounds the night of weigh ins.

I think it would be unprofessional on Cyborg part to do something like that, considering she can make 135 lbs if she wanted to.

When you make up shit scenarios in your head just to continue hatin'..

:>
For real bro. Its like shit,we tried to hate on Joanna but the bitch won again! ok ummm lemme make some shit up about ronda so i can get some back slaps and some headkick gifs going so i dont have to take my bum life.

Ronda should refuse, and it would be proof Cyborg is still ducking and cheating. Don't blow up to 172lbs of ripped muscle. Go back to 160lbs like you were. Make 135.

For real bro. Its like shit,we tried to hate on Joanna but the bitch won again! ok ummm lemme make some shit up about ronda so i can get some back slaps and some headkick gifs going so i dont have to take my bum life.
You're just 1 of those guys that bandwagon to be cool with no knowledge of the sport. Are your 3 fav fighters Rousey, Conor, and Sage?

Guess you just get all your knowledge from Dana twitter and UFC pppv commercials.

Bet your fav bball player is Michael Jordan.

Bet your fav hockey player is Wayne Gretsky.

You're not a real sports fan.

You're just 1 of those guys that bandwagon to be cool with no knowledge of the sport. Are your 3 fav fighters Rousey, Conor, and Sage?

Guess you just get all your knowledge from Dana twitter and UFC pppv commercials.

I get my information from Cyborg, who admits she added 12lbs after running from the UFC. So she can add 12lbs and make 145, but refused to fight at 135. Duck.

Cyborg has to make the weight,” said White during the UFC 184 post-fight press conference. “Make 135 pounds and this fight is going to happen.

Justino appeared on Friday’s edition of UFC Tonight and claimed she can 100-percent make the drop to the bantamweight division. "I have a professional nutritional guy and he helped me much easier to make 145. I can 100-percent make it,” said the 29-year-old

http://www.mmaweekly.com/cyborg-says-she-can-make-135-pounds-to-face-ronda-rousey-but-why-wait

I joined the site in 2004.

considering she can make 135 lbs if she wanted to.

Based on?
Have you seen the vid of her cutting when she made 140? It was a brutal cut for her.

EDIT: Just saw your last post. I see your point, yet at the same time her and her nutritionists have said before that there is no way she could make it. Hell, I dunno, maybe she could, but I see no reason to be sure she could without drastic long term weight cutting

And throw away her show money ?

Just tap on the ground the second the fight starts.

4-little-rascals-quotes.gif

It would be an even bigger " fuck you " to The Borg, and the UFC. It's not like she has an undefeated record to protect.

Back