If Cyborg lost to Ronda...

Two fighters weigh 145, one has 13 percent body fat the other has 8 percent body fat. That's where the advantage comes into play.

I think you missed the point.....it's about cutting weight to weigh in at 145 through dehydration. It's entirely up to the fighter how much they want to weigh for the actual fight by how much they are willing to suffer though dropping water pounds prior to weigh ins. I don't think many chics cut, or they cut very little. Ronda probably didn't cut at all when she fought at 145, or cut very little. Ronda had Dolce in her corner for her last fight, plus she always has a bit of baby fat even at 135, so she is probably doing heavier cuts then most of the girls she fights....ie she probably gets down to 145-150, and cuts the 10-15lbs water just before weigh ins. The girls she fights are probably walking around at 135-140lbs year round.
Same with Borg, she is probably cutting 15-20lbs water to make 145, has no fat at all so a rougher cut, so probably 160-165lbs for the fight. The chics she fights probably walk around 145-150 year round.

Yeah I don't view Holm as a top top girl in MMA either, but a lot of people seem sold enough on her to list her as a potential opponent.

The key word here really is potential. I need to see much more out of her before I'd consider her in the running for a #1 contender slot (which appears to be the same for her management? I know they are talking about it now - because it provides the best paycheck, but I doubt the seriousness they give to a win over Rousey).

I don't like how lackadaisical holly is with her hands and body posture after she punches and kicks... It appears she is looking at the product of her work, rather than preparing for defense or follow up. I don't think Justino is a technical striker, and won't exactly exploit these holes with perfect counters, but if she is able to wade through it and get the clinch/in fight, I think holly is in trouble - and this I see happening easily at this point in their careers.

Not really. I think cyborg is pretty crappy. She just overpowers Her opponents. She's like one of the only women who hit hard and these girls aren't used to it so they just crumble. Her technique kinda sucks though. I don't finder her entertaining.

And honestly, I really prefer watching Ronda when she puts on grappling clinics. I mean, I'm impressed that she's diversified her game, and she developed a bit of power to generate KO's, but in the end, I don't care about her striking because it sucks. I want to see her grappling because it's great.

I honestly thought I like wmma at first. But crapfests like PVZ vs Herrig turned me off. Watching Esparza fold under Johana really turned me off. I mean they have some good scraps in wmma every so often, but for the most part, I'm only really watching for Ronda to show off her grappling skills. And she's barely done any of that lately.

Back