If Cyborg lost to Ronda...

BigMuffler

Loli is love loli is life!
@Steel
Reaction score
would you still be interested in seeing her fight Miesha Tate, Cat Zingano, Amanda Nunes, Sara McMann, Holly Holm etc. to prove if she is actually the second best female fighter in the world?

The thing is that she should fight Zinagno/Miesha before she fights Ronda, TS for beating Van Duin, Tweet...? No way

Cyborg is waiting until her last fight before retires to fight Ronda.After she loses to Ronda her career will be dead. Nobody will care about her anymore and ZUFFA will terminate her contract before she leaves the octagon. The only reason she's relevant now is because she's perceived as a threat to Ronda.

Rhonda is waiting until her last fight before retires to fight Cyborg.After she loses to Cyborg her career will be dead. Nobody will care about her anymore and Strikeforce will terminate her contract before she leaves the cage. The only reason she's relevant now is because she's perceived as a threat to Cyborg.

Amazing how well your quote works in reverse when you roll back the clock.

If she beats Tate, then loses to Ronda - Tate 3 is off. If She loses to Ronda and then beats Tate, Tate 3 is off. I want to see this fight, and Zingano, McMann, Nunes, etc. but it would be bad for business to put her against Tate unless we are sure Tate beats her after Justino fights Rousey.

So, As a fan: Yes, I want to see her fight all those so I can place her career when she and the others are done.

btw. I don't see how Holm wins if Cyborg shows up with close to the same physical attributes sans size.

IF the moment came to fruition that saw Rousey and Cyborg fight, and Rousey came out on top... the only fight left for "Rowdy" would be Mayweather.

/thread

btw. I don't see how Holm wins if Cyborg shows up with close to the same physical attributes sans size.

Yeah I don't view Holm as a top top girl in MMA either, but a lot of people seem sold enough on her to list her as a potential opponent.

If Cyborg beat Ronda...Haters would say she is bigger and used illegal substance in the past. They would also say Ronda has been too busy in media and didnt train serious...

If Ronda Best Cyborg...Haters would say Cyborg was drained and lost her muscle/power...

This fight def needs to happen though. There are/were so many huge/super fights that never happened and never will though...

Either way, I just want to see Cyborg fight anyone, and often as possible. And also would love to see her pound Rondas face, and take her title away forever...

The perfect scenario would be for Cyborg to stop stalling and making excuses and just drop the weight and STAY at 135 lbs and finish her career at that weight. She could prove how good she is by fighting in a more competitive division. Even cyborg said it would be a good move for her to drop down to 135 lbs back in 2011, because "that's where all the competition is" and she could stay active.

I don't think she will stick around after Ronda beats her though.

The thing is that she should fight Zinagno/Miesha before she fights Ronda, TS for beating Van Duin, Tweet...? No way

Exactly. Fighting Ronda in her first fight in the UFC would be too much pressure.

The enticing thing about Rousey vs Cyborg is the loser won't worth a cent. There's too for Rousey to lose. It's obvious by her actions she wants no part of it.

cm-25012-050710a5492cb6.gif

Holm doesn't look like she will ever be a contender....
Mcann should be cut....
Nunes is looking good....
Tate is the toughest of the bunch...
Zingano needs to get her head on straight...

I'd only be into Borg vs Tate at this point if Ronda fight doesn't happen.

The enticing thing about Rousey vs Cyborg is the loser won't worth a cent. There's too for Rousey to lose. It's obvious by her actions she wants no part of it.

If there's too much for Rousey to lose, and not so much for Cyborg, why doesn't Cyborg just cut to 135 and make the fight?

would you still be interested in seeing her fight Miesha Tate, Cat Zingano, Amanda Nunes, Sara McMann, Holly Holm etc. to prove if she is actually the second best female fighter in the world?

I think without Cyborgs 15-20 pound advantage people might be surprised why she isnt doninating. I would like :Misha, Zingano, Nunes and Holms, i like their chances of getting a decision over Cyborg. Especially now since Cyborg will get randomly drug tested and blood testing as well, i just hope she doesnt run from a drug test ala Wandy.

If Cyborg cant win vs Ronda and struggles vs top 5 BW kinda proves her weight advantage is a huge reason she wins at FW

Back