If Cowboy gets injured....

C0NCH3TO

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Do you see McGoat taking a replacement or he will wait for Cowboy? And who should be said backup?

Gaethje!

(I'm not sure if Conor would accept the fight then though... )

Cowboy ain’t pulling out of this fight. He knows he’s gonna crumble first round regardless if he’s healthy or injured.

he’s here for the red panty night and nothing more

Cowboy won’t miss this pay day regardless of any potential injuries. RDA would be a great replacement though seeing as the bout is at ww

Gaethje!

(I'm not sure if Conor would accept the fight then though... )
Gaethje would be the best replacement, but Conor would never take the fight. He wants no part of Masvidal, Gaethje, or Tony Ferguson. They'd end his fighting career

Yea. Possibly RDA or Leon Edwards imo. But Cerrone will be there for sure.

Edwards would beat McGregor. The fight would be ugly too.

Gaethje would be the best replacement, but Conor would never take the fight. He wants no part of Masvidal, Gaethje, or Tony Ferguson. They'd end his fighting career
It would be a terrible idea to fight a killer after such a long layoff.

Ponzinibbio would be a great replaceme...oh yea I forgot that he doesn't actually fight

Dennis Siver will make his much anticipated comeback and fight Conor.

I don't think it would matter. He already has an excuse of coming from a long layoff and he's fighting at 170.

Last edited:
This is the closets thing of putting a fighter over WWE style, I'm pretty sure Cowboy is going to show up injured or not injured, he knows he is taking the L regardless, also when was the last time he pulled from being injured anyways?

Do you see McGoat taking a replacement or he will wait for Cowboy? And who should be said backup?
Gaethje. I don't think Conor would accept it though. He might accept Barboza, Kevin Lee or Raging Al.

Masvidal

People keep saying Conor would never fight Jorge, but imagine he fought him on short notice of all things... It would just be another case of McGregor making people look stupid as always

Cowboy ain’t pulling out of this fight. He knows he’s gonna crumble first round regardless if he’s healthy or injured.

he’s here for the red panty night and nothing more
Stfu Cowboy doesn't pull out of fights.

Edwards is also a no name so that's not happening. It has to be someone people have heard of.

Feed him to Niko Price

Back