IF Conor wins: RDA fans list your excuses now please.

Naos

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Prior to practically every McGregor fight, the doubters claim he is going to get beaten until of course he KOs his opponent. Afterwards, the excuses flood in. Conor is too big. Chad didn't have enough time to prepare. Aldo was mentally broken.

RDA supporters: Why not roll out the excuses now and save yourselves the anguish in a few weeks time, please proceed.

Conor is gay, RDA didn't wanna touch pee-pees with a girly man.

Idk but I will give full credit to RDA if he wins. As it should be.

He is ducking Frankie and should go back to his natural weight class at 170 LOL

haha-shut-up.gif

He couldn't sleep the night before because Bob and Donald were reciting the pledge of allegiance at the top of their red, white and blue lungs.

RDA had step throat and fought with a broken skull.

I am a huge Conor fan but honestly it is a lot more likely that Conor loses and HIS fans make excuses.

I know I am going to say I have insider information that Conor fought with staph if he loses.

Or he obviously has a problem with cocaine.

RDA should have spammed takedowns, you know cause I play a lot of EA Sports UFC and it works out all the time LOL
Because those are the only two options, right? :p
1. No takedown
2. spam takedowns

Prior to practically every McGregor fight, the doubters claim he is going to get beaten until of course he KOs his opponent. Afterwards, the excuses flood in. Conor is too big. Chad didn't have enough time to prepare. Aldo was mentally broken.

RDA supporters: Why not roll out the excuses now and save yourselves the anguish in a few weeks time, please proceed.
What's your excuse going to be when RDA smashes him? Too big, titanium jaw, ACL?
Trust me if Conor wins, I will gladly eat crow.

As long as RDA lasts long enough to throw a few combinations I will have nothing to say. I'm just really hoping Conor doesn't tag him with the first shot he lands, though I wouldn't be surprised.

If either one loses there will be excuses. It's normal on Sherdog. You should know this.

Conor was too big

Conor was too small

Conor was too fast

Arr Dee Aye had staph

Arr Dee Aye had the flu

Arr Dee Aye was too aggressive

Because those are the only two options, right? :p
1. No takedown
2. spam takedowns
The same people who talk about spamming takedowns are the same ones who thought Wonderboy was going to get rag dolled in the fight with Hendricks. Now all of them are calling Hendricks a bum for not understanding distance and counter striking like a guy who has been doing it his whole life. All these "RDA" fans are just trolls and will be the first ones to call this beast of a fighter a bum if he loses via striking.

Back