IF Conor wins: RDA fans list your excuses now please.

funny, because of most of people who like RDA, or are the slightest bit objective are simply saying this is going to be a tough fight most likely, and could go either way. Can RDA win? i certainly think he can. Can conor win? certainly he can. my issue with the conor fans is those who don't acknowledge that this is a tough fight, and risky fight for conor. they already have him beating lawler for the WW. i was rooting for aldo, but i give conor his due respect for KO'ing him. if he beats RDA i'll be amazed and give him his due respect.
it's a great match up, and i cant wait to watch it. and as was mentioned, i think it'll be the conor fans spewing a tidal wave of excuses if he loses, not the other way around.

if McGoat beats RDA, the UFC should immediately place him in the UFC Hall of Fame.

Hey i can always say that Conor was not the better fighter, just got into RDA's head and made him fight stupid.

Don't underestimate the power of a Conor Hater

If RDA didn't have a titanium-fused jaw, McGregor would have never broken his hand.

The same people who talk about spamming takedowns are the same ones who thought Wonderboy was going to get rag dolled in the fight with Hendricks. Now all of them are calling Hendricks a bum for not understanding distance and counter striking like a guy who has been doing it his whole life. All these "RDA" fans are just trolls and will be the first ones to call this beast of a fighter a bum if he loses via striking.

All I'm saying is that both guys are good at what their do and there's a game plan to be followed for both of them. If one of them doesn't at least attempt to follow the game plan it'd be foolish. Imagine if McGregor starts trying to take RDA down and gets submitted (like Thiago Alves vs Kampmann)
Wouldn't you feel this was a mistake by McGregor and it's a valid explanation for his loss?

Supplements were laced???

The only way RDA losses is by failing post fight.

Here are the favorite post fight excuses to discredit a fighters win

1. A is suddenly past his prime
2. A was too aggressive(open to shots)
3. A was too defensive(not getting shots off)
4. A didn't follow the gameplan
5. A was just caught
6. A didn't look like himself
7. A was overrated, previous matches were stylistically favorable

This fight in too hard to call.

All I'm saying is that both guys are good at what their do and there's a game plan to be followed for both of them. If one of them doesn't at least attempt to follow the game plan it'd be foolish. Imagine if McGregor starts trying to take RDA down and gets submitted (like Thiago Alves vs Kampmann)
Wouldn't you feel this was a mistake by McGregor and it's a valid explanation for his loss?
Yeah cause gameplans always work in an uncontrolled environment. What if he rocks Dos Anjos and has the opportunity to choke him out, he should stick to his gameplan and wait for him to stand back up. Okay man good luck with that pre historic MMA mindset.

RDA followed a stupid gameplan should have took it right to the ground.

He had too many movie commitments.... You know, it's hard being a rock star.

If Conor wins then Jesus was clearly too busy killing kids or something

He couldn't sleep the night before because Bob and Donald were reciting the pledge of allegiance at the top of their red, white and blue lungs.
Dying over here. Kidney failure inbound.

I'd probably be a way bigger Conor fan if his victories meant as much to me as they do to some people on here. Big fan of McGregor inside the cage, not so much outside of it. Perhaps that will change if can somehow find a way to feel like his accomplishments are my own.

Conor laced rda's water with opiates

Back