If Conor was a girl, could he hang with the women champs?

HateTheGame

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Was thinking about this last night. If Conor was a female, would he be as good as Holly or Joanna? I don't think so, both a much more highly capable strikers than he is.

what do you guys think? Does he beat Holly or Joanna? I think he would beat Holly but not Joanna. What about Ronda?

If your mom was a dad, would you be alive?

Thinking about it last night...if Conor was a girl...What the fuck....

latest

If your Aunt had a dick she'd be your Uncle.

If he was a girl he'd win everything because his opponents would be distracted by the beard.

Was thinking about this last night. If Conor was a female, would he be as good as Holly or Joanna? I don't think so, both a much more highly capable strikers than he is.

what do you guys think? Does he beat Holly or Joanna? I think he would beat Holly but not Joanna. What about Ronda?
giphy.gif

Despite there not really being much to discuss, it's an interesting thought. Despite the shallowness of WMMA, the top girl in each division is a monster in the striking department.

Hysterical-Laughing-Gif-16.gif

Back