Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
22.jpg 11.jpg

Who ever doesn't have to wear the black shorts

You're welcome VEGAS

great thread

10/10 would read again.....

Conor would have to catch Nate and hurt him early. If Nate get's in a rhythm he runs through Conor. With better fight IQ and decision making, he would of finished Conor in the rematch.

Nate Finished Conor.

Conor survived Nate the 2nd time....We all know that if time limits didn't exist or refs...Conor would've been dead.

Nate will destroy conor this time...No more bullshit bulk which fucked up Diaz last time.

Or whoever wears blue gloves?

<seedat>

{<doc} <LikeReally5>

Quality thread man.

Screen_Shot_2016-08-12_at_8.46.09_PM.0.0.png

Diaz was in the black shorts against MJ. Impressive that Conor clowned black-short Diaz in the rematch.

Nate Finished Conor.

Conor survived Nate the 2nd time....We all know that if time limits didn't exist or refs...Conor would've been dead.

Nate will destroy conor this time...No more bullshit bulk which fucked up Diaz last time.
No refs or rounds or time limits or rules or octagon or audience or judges and...

Wait, what are we talking about, again?

What if they both wear blue shorts :(

And at this point I don't care who wins.

They both will be 72 when it happens so I go with Conor as Im sure nate will have done some fucked up shit before then and Conor will probably be replaced by a hologram in 2022 to save the ufc.

Conor is just the better fighter overall.

As long as he has gas in the tank he will beat the shit out of Nate.

All Conor has to do is beat him for 2 rounds, run away for a round and a half, and then beat him some more.

Nate literally has nothing to hope for expect Conor running out of gas.

Conor would have to catch Nate and hurt him early. If Nate get's in a rhythm he runs through Conor. With better fight IQ and decision making, he would of finished Conor in the rematch.

Yeah, the Diaz bros are def. known for these traits.

McGregor Decision
Cardio is the only reason this fight is remotely competitive.
McGregor cardio has improved therefore it takes Nate too long to take over.

Yeah cuz coke and alcohol will really improve a fighters stamina?

I am all for pointless rematches.
It is my favorite kind of fight.

Back