If Conor vs Nate 3 happens...I think I know who will win

Conor with his newfound "combat throws" should win quite easily

Nate would beat the shit out of Conor again.
Conor is just not at Nate's level and Nate is just an avarage guy

Impressive that Conor clowned black-short Diaz in the rematch.
Clowned? It was a close MD that Nate gave away by taking the 4th off. There was no clowning in that fight

Conor knocked him down multiple times in round 1 and chewed his legs up and still almost lost. If Diaz can mitigate that level of damage, especially to his legs at least somewhat then he'll finish Conor in the 3rd or 4th round

8th account lol? I swear he's made more than 10. How have mods not IP banned this guy yet... he's a weirdo.
The guy is given far too much leeway. Repeatedly appears with alt accounts, to troll the same shit. It's not like the mods don't realise it's him..

McGregor Decision
Cardio is the only reason this fight is remotely competitive.
McGregor cardio has improved therefore it takes Nate too long to take over.

How do you know that his cardio has improved?

Same result as the 2nd one. Both looking sloppy and McGregor by decision after a hard fought battle.

The fans. Because we get a good fight, and we won’t have to worry about Connie spoiling the lightweight division by getting an immediate rematch. Win-Win

If Nate checks the low kicks (like he did so well vs MJ), Conor is fucked. He can’t box Nate over 5 rounds.

Nate Finished Conor.

Conor survived Nate the 2nd time....We all know that if time limits didn't exist or refs...Conor would've been dead.

Nate will destroy conor this time...No more bullshit bulk which fucked up Diaz last time.
Pretending who knows what would happen between two fighters that haven't fought MMA in a combined 5 years is laughable.

Conor isn't a fighter

Nate by brutal finish, again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back