If Conor goes for 3 belts....

Conor could have some kind of chance against Woodley, but it is going to be easier to say after we have seen how long Woodley last's with Till. Against Till he wouldn't have any chance. Conor wins his fights with distance & timing but he wouldn't have that advantage against Till.

Conor probably could out point Till with his massive skill advantage, superior IQ, superior timing, superior speed, and vastly superior boxing skill..however Till is so big, might have too good of a chin, and could potentially start to overwhelm Conor.

In a 3 rounder Conor would probably be the favorite over Till. Just use his superior skill and IQ, and out point the shit out of Till for 3 rounds etc....a 5 rounder is what would give Till his biggest advantage (especially since Conor at 170 is not the best Conor)

This is #1 bullshit.

If Conor wants tree belts he will just tell Dana to make a 165 division and he can fight for inaugural championship belt.

Or he could make his own belt like Sakuraba did and pick his own fights since he is a zillionaire now.

This is #1 bullshit.
Conor was dodging and out countering Floyd. You think Darren Till would have anything for Conor? LOL

The only reason that's a scary fight for Conor is because Darren Till is essentially a LHW who cuts to WW.

Skill for skill Conor smokes Till.

I guarantee you Conor could make Till look absolutely silly on the feet.

However, a "170-pound Conor" is not the best Conor...and in a 5 round fight Till's size and chin would be big advantages..might eentually start to overwhelm a 170lb Conor very late

Or maybe Till is so weight drained from the cut to 170 that a counter from Conor can hurt him... you never know...when you are dehydrated your chin is weakened and you are much easier to KO

Either way it's pointless

Conor has way bigger fights with Khabib/Gsp

Till would have a fight with Colby afterwards, if he beat Woodley

I see no circumstances under which Conor and Till would cross paths

By the time Conor does actually go for a 3rd belt Till will probably be at MW or LHW lol

Conor could likely never even go back to 170 again, and instead fight for his 3rd title at 165

3 belts?

He has 0 n khabib will send him into retirement

Conor was dodging and out countering Floyd. You think Darren Till would have anything for Conor? LOL

The only reason that's a scary fight for Conor is because Darren Till is essentially a LHW who cuts to WW.

Skill for skill Conor smokes Till.

I guarantee you Conor could make Till look absolutely silly on the feet.

However, a "170-pound Conor" is not the best Conor...and in a 5 round fight Till's size and chin would be big advantages..might eentually start to overwhelm a 170lb Conor very late

Or maybe Till is so weight drained from the cut to 170 that a counter from Conor can hurt him... you never know...when you are dehydrated your chin is weakened and you are much easier to KO

Either way it's pointless

Conor has way bigger fights with Khabib/Gsp

Till would have a fight with Colby afterwards, if he beat Woodley

I see no circumstances under which Conor and Till would cross paths

By the time Conor does actually go for a 3rd belt Till will probably be at MW or LHW lol

Conor could likely never even go back to 170 again, and instead fight for his 3rd title at 165

Floyd gave him couple of rounds, but it doesn't change the fact that it was one of the biggest mismatches in history of Boxing. Conor didn't land anything else than pitty-patty in the fight.

Wonderboy Thompson got outclassed by Darren Till. It's absurd to think that anyone would make him look silly on feet.

And no. Conor doesn't destroy Till skills wise.

Donald Cerrone would absolutely destroy Conor McGregor. Just saying.

They'll create the 165 division if Colin wins the 155 back. That way you get a division of 155ers that couldn't hack it, and small 170ers, amongst few other randoms, tell Roidgaine to mark out and shill whomever they choose to be champ, who would probably be some lame like Brimmage or Brandao (could flat out make that the inagural title fight through a TUF season) with statements like "see now that he doesn't cut (as much) he is a world beater p4p great" and fool people into buying Colin vs said lame.

He's going to give up a lot of size at WW. Nate was not a top 10 WW by any means, can you say rag doll? And GSP is the worst matchup of all. How about defending a belt for once? Plenty of competition at LW.

He's going to fight GSP if he pulls out a hail mary miracle against NuMonsterMedov

Nobody cares about Woodley
miracle? Khabib is the one who needs a miracle straight up... ill be sure to bring this back up once he makes khabib look like an amateur in there.

I prefer Colby. The trash talk between these two would be hilarious. It'd be like a father putting his son in his place when Conor lays the smack down on him verbally.
Colby would be stuttering while Conor rips him apart

Neither but at least with Till he'd have the faster hands.

If Conor wants tree belts he will just tell Dana to make a 165 division and he can fight for inaugural championship belt.
This.

It will be Diaz or GSP. I cannot ever see McGregor messing with Woodley or Till and the UFC would be stupid to make either of those matchups. Both dudes too powerful for McG. They don't want their major money-earner to get mauled.

(which in itself does raise up the question of the Khabib fight and the reason is that every now and then McG KNOWS he has to take on a "Big Ask" and commit to it, like Alvarez fight, and like Aldo fight)

If he goes for a third belt, and hasn't defended one, I'd like to see it be the one looped through Dana's pants.

God knows he should reciprocate, in said event, after all the cock-slurping Dana's done for him.

Mcgregor smokes til at ww i think he wants woodly thought

Conor could potentially KO Till, the fight would take place standing, they have the same reach.. Conor would have a speed advantage, there's a chance he can't hurt Till when he does clip him but I guarantee he'd touch his chin a lot harder than anyone else has so far, that's still a question mark for me, I don't think Till is a killer just bc he tko'd Donald Cerrone..

If Conor goes for three belts, he loses. Unless he somehow gets to face an unranked fighter for a title match, like Khabib did.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back