If Conor goes for 3 belts....

BadJuju

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Who would he prefer? Woodley or Till? Who does he have better chances against?

Woodley because he's only 4x the size of Conor.

Till is at least 6x.

He's going to fight GSP if he pulls out a hail mary miracle against NuMonsterMedov

Nobody cares about Woodley

Woodley. Till is too big and too good a striker.

If Conor wants tree belts he will just tell Dana to make a 165 division and he can fight for inaugural championship belt.

He gets put to sleep by both.

TyGOAT would do it in the 1st round
Till gets it done in the 3rd

I prefer Colby. The trash talk between these two would be hilarious. It'd be like a father putting his son in his place when Conor lays the smack down on him verbally.

His best chance is vs Colby.

I think Dana would love this.

Have Till beat Woodley. Move up to 185 and fight Whit-Gastelum winner. Become double champ.

In the meantime at WW, Dana would manage to make Colby a champ. And then Dana begs Conor to sleep Colby at 170 to become champ champ champ, rides off into the sunset to never be seen again.

Btw
Conor has 0.000% chance of ever beating Till in a fight. Till is a big MW, Conor is a tiny WW.

Last edited:
I prefer Colby. The trash talk between these two would be hilarious. It'd be like a father putting his son in his place when Conor lays the smack down on him verbally.

Hell yeah,...the trash talk between these two would be worst than Trump / Clinton campain

If Conor beats Khabib they'll strip Woodley and he'll fight Logan Paul for the undisputed Welterweight Championship

Till would kill him in 1 round, Woodley would stare at him for 20 mins and feint a bit, then kill him.

He first needs to learn how to tie one.
image001.png

I think Conor has a decent chance against Woodley stylistically. Till is too much.

Woodley would be an easy match up for Conor as is lol (on the feet)

Short stocky orthodox wrestler with nothing but an overhand. Conor eats that style alive

Till winning the belt would probably delay Conor going for a 3rd belt

And it's not that Conor wouldn't fight Till, he would, but you just don't want to rush into that kind of fight

Till is essentially a LHW while Conor has been a career FW for the majority of his career

Without Till's massive weight cutting, a fight vs Conor would never even be sanctioned

Having said that, I think Till beating Woodley would be great for WW. WW needs a shake up, plus Conor still has fights with Khabib and Gsp. There's no rush for Conor to go for the WW title yet

If Till beats Woodley, you figure Till would fight Colby next, after that.

And Colby would have a great chance at out-grinding and out-hustling a weight drained Till at 170

IF and when Colby wins the WW belt (and after Conor fights Khabib/Gsp) then you can book Conor vs Colby for the WW title.

Heel vs superstar. Colby is a great match up for Conor too. Colby is a small WW who will strike who has striking deficiencies etc

I think Colby beats both Woodley and Till, while potentially losing to Conor

I feel Conor would "Aldo" Woodley on the feet

Conor probably could out point Till with his massive skill advantage, superior IQ, superior timing, superior speed, and vastly superior boxing skill..however Till is so big, might have too good of a chin, and could potentially start to overwhelm Conor.

In a 3 rounder Conor would probably be the favorite over Till. Just use his superior skill and IQ, and out point the shit out of Till for 3 rounds etc....a 5 rounder is what would give Till his biggest advantage (especially since Conor at 170 is not the best Conor)

There's no need for any of these fights to happen though. And we aren't even close to any, in discussion

If Conor beats Khabib, it's going to be Conor vs Gsp

After that, probably a Conor vs Floyd rematch

Only after that could it likely be Conor going for the WW title..That wont happen until some time from now. So who knows who will have the WW belt by then

By then Till will probably be a LHW for real lol

Conor could end up fighting for the WW belt against someone we don't expect

Or Conor could never even go to 170 again and instead fight for a 165lb belt

(I don't like to see Conor at 170. It's not Conor's optimal weight. Conor has to eat up to go to WW and it hinders Conor's gas tank and performance. 165 would be much better ans more suitable for Conor's 3rd belt)

Last edited:
Back