If Conor finishes Chandler does that mean he gets a TS at 155 or 170?

Hard to say. I'm sure the UFC wants him to win a belt, and I take it that they'd view Leon as the easier path. But the Islam fight has a ready made storyline involved, so, who knows? I'm still of the opinion they'll have Conor and Chandler fight for a belt they create out of thin air.

Both…

At the same time…

A triple threat match to unify the titles.

With Gaethje and Olives being out of the runnings for a TS after this past weekend, Gamrot being boring as hell and likely not getting a TS, and DP getting his TS in June, do you think Conrad will be up next after DP if he finishes Chandler? or will the UFC make him wait until after Arman has his turn? Or will they gift him a TS at 170?
If Poirier were to win then 100% they book him for a title shot. He may also get a BMF title shot vs Max. I could see that being something Conor wants and he would see it as a winnable fight. Even if he loses he is then - with Max so he has a built in rematch freebie.

Conroy could bulk up a little and beat Pereira.

no to conor getting any title shot. and anyone who think he deserves one or should even be considered for one is a fucking moron.
^^^THIS!!!
I couldn't have expressed my feelings better on this question. Thank you.
<brucenod>

If he wins dana will do everything possible to put a strap around his waist

he doesnt deserve it but guess this is what UFC is trying to do.

He deserves nothing. But if he beats Chandler, they will make some huge fight afterwards, whatever will get the most ppvs, be it Islam, Max or someone else and spin that shit however they bloody well please to make it justifiable. Half of Sherdog will back it up too.

no to conor getting any title shot. and anyone who think he deserves one or should even be considered for one is a fucking moron.

It's pretty much a guarantee that if he wins he'll be choosing whatever title shot he wants, LW, WW, or maybe even a new 165 belt that Chandler was talking about.

This is the UFC after all, and they would love to have Conor as champ again.

The only title he should be liable to compete for off a victory over Chandler is the BFM, and even then it's pathetic to nominate Conor for that. The guy is a quitter, and begged Khabib for mercy essentially when he told him it's only business.

I think they should do the Diaz trilogy, or a fight with Masvidal.

If he loses he retires

If he wins - he gets any fight he wants

He’s one loss away from being done finally

Regardless of the results I can't imagine his chances against any of those respective champions will be in his favor. From a business perspective is it better to have him fight for a belt or to milk him against carefully selected opponents? I suppose you could argue that if he does win the belt it means his first title defense could technically be bigger than three mediocre matches

Let him do his Coke and have him fight once a year imo. Tell Paddy he won't have to diet in his next matchup

Call me crazy but unless Chandler is much worse now, I don't see Conor winning.

I mean I agree, but you know the UFC will give him one.

After Chandler only good veteran name he can hope to beat and get a nice PPV% going
is Masvidal.

Max would KO him just like Dustin.
Gaetje is still too dangerous.

Oh, maybe Tony if NSA allows him to fight ( which i hope not)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back