If Conor does't take this fight against Gaithje then he's definitely not serious about coming back..

Conor's going to wait for the winner of Diaz and Masvidal so he can get another shot at 'Gold'.

he has nothing for that division. people will eat him alive there.

he has nothing for that division. people will eat him alive there.

He just wants that BMF belt, he won't be interested in fighting anyone else at 170lbs,

If beat Diaz for it, he could defend against Frankie, there's no rhyme or reason with the BMF title.

The case DC put out for this fight was quite convincing. Hyped up, not a wrestler, next in line for TS.
I believe UFC were telling DC through his earpiece to try and hype a Mcgregor vs Gaethje fight. Gaethje basically turned down talk of a Mcgregor fight and stated he wants Khabib vs Ferguson winner yet they continued to talk about the fight Gaethje just shut down

I believe UFC were telling DC through his earpiece to try and hype a Mcgregor vs Gaethje fight. Gaethje basically turned down talk of a Mcgregor fight and stated he wants Khabib vs Ferguson winner yet they continued to talk about the fight Gaethje just shut down
If Conor steps up, then the fight is gonna happen. Justin is in no position to turn that fight down. If he wins, his stock goes through the roof.

Conor should've retired after floyd and went to Hollywood.

Gaychee would KO Clowner. Conman doesn't like fighters who hit hard or wrestle hard. He just wants easy fights. But I'm not even sure he wants to fight any more. I think he's just talking to keep his name in discussions, to make it sound like he's still relevant.

{<redford}

Conor is an attention whore, I had a hate/love/hate relationship with him...now I'm done being used, fuck him .

I agree. They're a perfect fight for each other right now.
It would be a fun fight, someone's getting knocked out.
Connor gets a good stylistic match up with a credible contender, and Gaithje gets a chance to prove he's the next in line after Tony.

This is the perfect opponent for him. Very dangerous, but very beatable for Conor IMO. More importantly he is feared and has the hype juice right now. @Frank McEdgar if your boy doesn't take advantage of this oppurtunity then he's officially retired.

Gathje would beat Conor I think. Good wrester with a fantastic chin and great power. I think he'd break Conor worse than Diaz did tbh.

He doesn't want any part of that fight. It's one of worst matchups imo

At this point this is the best match up for Connor

I would laugh if Gaethje broke out his wrestling just for the Conor fight to emasculate him over 5 rounds... letting all the air out of the McGregor balloon.

Back