If Conor doesn’t give Nate a rematch after the Dustin fight, it’s the GOAT duck in mma history.

He lost to Nate, got the rematch and wins a controversial decision. He said he’d give Nate his rematch, but here we are years later. Both fighters are now old and past their prime and still no word from Conor on the rematch happening next.

bigger duck than Bisping ducking Yoel.

bugger duck than Jon ducking Francis.

And the funny thing is, elderly Nate would still absolutely tool Conor, especially in a 5 rounder.
Lol at controversial decision
Fake and ghey

please delete your shit thread OP

Conor will have to, otherwise he be defeated 0 and 1 in trilogies once Doostin whoops him again.

He will need to at least recover a trilogy win, and the last pay cheque. I think Nate will destroy him 3rd time round

Aldo only got offered a rematch because Dos Anjos got hurt and Aldo wanted a full camp and not a short notice fight. And wtf does Khabib have to do with anything?
What’s the difference? He was offered the rematch. You said Conor never rematches someone unless he loses, but you are wrong.

Khabib has nothing to do with it, really. I just threw that in to illustrate the bias a lot of you guys have, because I know you would never make the same comment about him, even though it’s actually true in his case.

What’s the difference? He was offered the rematch. You said Conor never rematches someone unless he loses, but you are wrong.

Khabib has nothing to do with it, really. I just threw that in to illustrate the bias a lot of you guys have, because I know you would never make the same comment about him, even though it’s actually true in his case.

It was on like 2 weeks notice and Conor wanted it at 155.

What makes you think I'm a Khabib fan? If I had the option of watching a Conor fight versus a Khabib fight I'd watch Conor

It was on like 2 weeks notice and Conor wanted it at 155.

What makes you think I'm a Khabib fan? If I had the option of watching a Conor fight versus a Khabib fight I'd watch Conor
Aldo wrote a long IG post about how he would fight Conor anytime anywhere, including a street fight just a week before he was offered the rematch. Either way, that doesn’t matter. You said Conor has never offered someone he beat a rematch which is factually wrong.

I have no idea if you are a Khabib fan or not. I’m just pointing out that Khabib actually never has been in a rematch, nor has he offered anyone a rematch. No one ever seems to bring that up, and yet people bring up that Conor has never offered anyone that he’s beat a rematch, even though that is not true. Do you not see the bias here?

And the stupid award goes to you, TS, congrats!

For one, there weren’t anything controversial about the decision - Nate won the first, McGregor the second. Also, not fighting Nate wouldn’t be considered “ducking” unless you are a cry baby hater because it’s not like Nate’s stock is high and that their second fight wasn’t indicating McGregor is the better fighter.

Trilogy will probably happen because of money. But my God, it must be terrible living your life with all of this hate for another person you have never met. This is sport/entertainment, not real life. Don’t live your life through others, if you didn’t perhaps you wouldn’t be making dumbass threads.

He lost to Nate, got the rematch and wins a controversial decision. He said he’d give Nate his rematch, but here we are years later. Both fighters are now old and past their prime and still no word from Conor on the rematch happening next.

And the funny thing is, elderly Nate would still absolutely tool Conor, especially in a 5 rounder.
Conor’s got you foaming at the mouth for the rubber match. Simply a great chess move. He could lower his stock and stil have a ppv monster payday if he so chooses to. Nate’s stock going up is an added plus that he didn’t need. If he made this move without advisors you gotta commend the business savy. Fight uninteresting fights like cowboy when your stock is high for a big payday. Save the Nate fight for later the payday is guaranteed no matter his stock. Go ahead and feed that family before the cte gets ya. The brain damage he’s bound to have will make him forget about any hate he will receive for taking this route, anyways.

Wtf, has fought him twice and gone up in weight to do so but now he's a duck for not having a third match with Nate?

And this is the same Conor who faced Khabib despite him being a stylistic nightmare and who is facing Dustin after just being stopped by him?

FFS sherdog.

Greatest of all time in history duck seems a little excessive.

Conor is scared of the bitch slap and one two

Nate is a welterweight now ( as in, he actually looks like a welter). Conor is a lightweight and dont see him putting on more weight anymore , itll be counterproductive as a mmartist( if it hasnt already- if he loses to Dustin, it wont matter. I dont think Conor fights again.)

" ducking " Nate Diaz sounds funny. Who would " duck" Nate.

Aldo wrote a long IG post about how he would fight Conor anytime anywhere, including a street fight just a week before he was offered the rematch. Either way, that doesn’t matter. You said Conor has never offered someone he beat a rematch which is factually wrong.

I have no idea if you are a Khabib fan or not. I’m just pointing out that Khabib actually never has been in a rematch, nor has he offered anyone a rematch. No one ever seems to bring that up, and yet people bring up that Conor has never offered anyone that he’s beat a rematch, even though that is not true. Do you not see the bias here?
That offer from conor was a slap in the face and every non bias mma fan knew it.
Conor had a training camp. Aldo didn't. Wanted to fight at a higher weight class not even giving aldo a chance at his belt
It was a paper rematch challenge as everyone knew no logical manager would have let their guy take that fight. It was stupid. If conor was serious he would have let aldo st least have a fight camp.

That offer from conor was a slap in the face and every non bias mma fan knew it.
Conor had a training camp. Aldo didn't. Wanted to fight at a higher weight class not even giving aldo a chance at his belt
It was a paper rematch challenge as everyone knew no logical manager would have let their guy take that fight. It was stupid. If conor was serious he would have let aldo st least have a fight camp.
Like I wrote before, Aldo came out with a super long IG post before he was offered the rematch that said he would fight Conor anywhere and at any time. He even said that he would fight Conor out on the streets without the belt on the line.

Whether you think the rematch offer was fair or not doesn’t matter. The guy I was responding to said that Conor has never offered anyone that he has beaten a rematch, and I was just pointing out that this was not true. He offered Aldo a rematch, and Dustin got a rematch.

Like I wrote before, Aldo came out with a super long IG post before he was offered the rematch that said he would fight Conor anywhere and at any time. He even said that he would fight Conor out on the streets without the belt on the line.

Whether you think the rematch offer was fair or not doesn’t matter. The guy I was responding to said that Conor has never offered anyone that he has beaten a rematch, and I was just pointing out that this was not true. He offered Aldo a rematch, and Dustin got a rematch.
It was a joke of an offer though. Especially since aldo was considered the goat and pioneer of that division and carried it on his shoulders. It was an insult regardless of aldos emotional post for a rematch.

Considering Nate always seems disinterested in the trilogy since "already beat Conor twice," even a Conor hater like myself has to admit this isn't a case of ducking. Now, what he did after beating Eddie was duck Khabib (til he slapped his lover).

It was a joke of an offer though. Especially since aldo was considered the goat and pioneer of that division and carried it on his shoulders. It was an insult regardless of aldos emotional post for a rematch.
Again, what you think of the offer makes no difference. The fact of the matter is that Conor has given fighters he beat a chance at a rematch.

Back