If Conor doesn’t give Nate a rematch after the Dustin fight, it’s the GOAT duck in mma history.

This is the perfect send off fight. Nate will never be out of reach for him (He loses too much), and even with a few more losses for Conor this fight has luster. When Conor stops trying for the top he's got this to fall back on.

Last big money fight for them both. Conor will try to make this last run and if he fails, he can fight Nate next year.

i'd take the Nate fight after Dustin (if McGregor wins). I like the fun fight era but it's unlikely he'll fight Nate before/If he gets the strap back.

Conor begging for Diego to Dana in IG was worse, Dana even started to ignore his chats lmao.

The whole " Me and Diego in dublin is cracker" was so embarassing

He lost to Nate, got the rematch and wins a controversial decision. He said he’d give Nate his rematch, but here we are years later. Both fighters are now old and past their prime and still no word from Conor on the rematch happening next.

bigger duck than Bisping ducking Yoel.

bugger duck than Jon ducking Francis.

And the funny thing is, elderly Nate would still absolutely tool Conor, especially in a 5 rounder.
Yeah but what if he loses. The entire division is going to look like shit. Also, Jon is not ducking Francis. He's ducking any top hw fighters at the moment.

This is up there with Germaine de Randamie ducking Cyborg so hard she gave up her title.
GDR had a legit excuse though, where as Fedor was straight up skurred.

at least GDR was honest about it.

fedor was legit terrified and it's taboo to talk about for some reason.

Biggest duck was Dana protecting his false idol and crush, from Cyborg.
tenor.gif

Wait, didn't Conor already fight Nate, twice?

I think the Conor Nate thing is played. These rematch trilogies seem to take decades, and I'd rather see them fighting others. I guess the match up is kind of boring relatively.

He lost to Nate, got the rematch and wins a controversial decision. He said he’d give Nate his rematch, but here we are years later. Both fighters are now old and past their prime and still no word from Conor on the rematch happening next.

And the funny thing is, elderly Nate would still absolutely tool Conor, especially in a 5 rounder.

Conor doesn't need to do anything. He has already done what was needed for his wealth and empire.

He can do whatever he pleases and still have a myriad of fans, or not.

He will still be living the life while others struggle for peanuts. (or that coveted red panty-night)

If he decides to listren to PlasticFIshBowl or not remains to be seen.

I think we will get to see that one win or lose.
If Connor wins he would demand it at lightweight. He doesn’t want to fight the other guys. There are no real money fights.

If he loses he fights Nate at 170 for one last pay day and then he can ride off to Cocaine Mountain.

Of course he'll give him the rematch. It's not even a question. Conor is about that money and so is Nate. That's one of the biggest money fights they could make, if not the biggest

Nah, Conor ducking Edgar is the worst one in his career. Fought Mendes instead, who was later flat-lined in 30 seconds by Edgar. Left the division after he made Aldo fight him to get his belt back.

Conor only does rematches when he loses
So in theory, when Dustin beats him, he will be defeated in Trilogy's.

Due to his insecurities, hee will have to go and give Diaz the rematch, so he can try and not be undefeated in Trilogy's

Pretty sure Conor wants a trilogy fight with Nate. It's a relatively safe fight for Conor because Nate never comes with anything new or unexpected.

Nate has to win a fight to get a rematch imo. Even if Conor loses.

Back