If Conor Beat Barboxa, Al Iaquinta, Khabib, Dustin & Gaethie after Eddie would he be Goat?

If Clay G. Beat everyone he fought would he be Goat??
what kinda shit is this?

A hypothetical that couldnt possibly exist and is past tense is pointless to discuss op.

lmao that's the point I'm getting at, Khabib beat those guys (replacing Khabib with Conor on that list) and people have the nerve not to call Khabib a GOAT.
You buried the lead way too much.
Saying after he beat Eddie and subbing Conor's name for Khabib's just makes it look like an arbitrary list.

Plus Conor would be adding those 5 names to his list whereas those 5 names basically are Khabib's list. Sure there was RDA and Tibau, Johnson, et al. And they are all decent fighters but Conor's list prior to Eddie is what makes Conor, Conor. Yes his mouthpiece is his prime characteristic but it doesn't turn into what it turned into if he doesn't torch Poirier, Mendez and an arguable GOAT in 13 seconds, Aldo. Khabib didn't beat any GOATs. He beat 5-6 top tier lightweights in the toughest division in the sport. And he made it look easy. That's why he's in the GOAT conversation. Which he is, you are right on that point.

Anyway, I'm glad there was more to this thread than a random list of names but yeah, I disagree with the comparison. Instead say, "if Conor never ran through FW and then stole the LW belt off Eddie with a gifted title shot but instead had Khabib's record and Conor's mouthpiece." Because that seems like what you are getting at. Conor's shittalk with Khabib's record.

But here's the problem, Conor isn't in the GOAT conversation anyway. He's a leprechaun meme.

**Lots of edits to fix weed-grammar related issues.

I prefer the "what if Jon Jones never drank or did coke or crashed a car and stayed on top of the game for 10+ years like Messi and Ronaldo and LeBron"

If Demetrius beat Cejudo, Conor, Diego Sanchez Jon Jones, Ngannou and Ronda Rousey, would he be GOAT?

lol this is an undercover khabib cocksucker thread

If I beat prime Ngannou and prime Mike tyson and prime Shaq at the same time

I'm the worlds most baddest vegan

yes if he was undefeated, 4 of those were title fights and had the most 10-8 rounds in UFC history, only lost 1 round and never bled in the octagon.

Those are all subjective and doesn't even get you to the top 5 of my personal GOAT list, but to each his own.

Good luck,

if my auntie had balls, she’d be my uncle.

not happening tho init?

i dont think anyone from that list beats Conor but this is MMA so everything is possible
He’d definitely beat Barboza, Edson wouldn’t be able to handle the pressure and his cagecraft or lack thereof would fail him once again.

Conor KO’s him while he’s squared up on the fence galloping around the perimeter of the Octagon.

Conor is already the goat at being a complete dipshit. Him getting son'd by by 6'5" tranny looking rapper/emo singer and his hot girlfriend and punching a senior citizen in a bar solidified that. Homeboy needs to take his millions and go disappear, he's nothing but a running joke now. That shit was almost as pathetic as him tapping to a chinlock from Khabib. Lol

lmao yep, and most people think it's a Conor cocksucker thread... Sherdog isn't the smartest bunch (myself included)
You were too smart for your own good. Especially the Conor part, considering he did win another title. Just say what you mean instead of silly subterfuge. But, if you can’t dazzle them with brilliance. Baffling them with bullshit wasn’t the way to go.

he'd be up there

double weight class champ and strong string of defences

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back