If Conor Beat Barboxa, Al Iaquinta, Khabib, Dustin & Gaethie after Eddie would he be Goat?

I, for one, would at least stop calling for him and the coach to be fired.
Coach should be gone. 13 penalties in week one and still came back and shouldve won . That's shooting yourself in the foot and thats more to the coaching than anything else ( not that I'm a viking fan but team has too much talent).

Zimmer is a defense man and they're " supposed" to have a top 10 defense this year. It's only one game so I'll chill but I agree on the whole.

Conor defending a title? Lmao never happened, and never will happen.

What kind of thread is this lmao.
I know it's the middle of the night for most of the US in the middle of the week, but still, this is just silliness.

"If Conor beat 5 guys, 2 of which he actually lost to but we'll pretend he won, is he the GOAT?"
Khabib record bashing type of thread.

lmao that's the point I'm getting at, Khabib beat those guys (replacing Khabib with Conor on that list) and people have the nerve not to call Khabib a GOAT.

Well played Sir...(I'm not sure if Khabib is the GOAT or not, but that's an interested point you're making). I do think he is in the discussion for most dominant fighter of all time.

what a dumb thread.....
so if I beat Ngannou, Jones, DC, GSP, Khabib, Aldo, Anderson, Rampage, Fedor then get my junk chopped off and beat Cyborg, Shevchenko, and Nunes would I be GOAT?

Iaquinta would have slaughtered him and then sold Dee a house away from his punk ass
Your post made me think of Iaquinta beating him down in Khabib fashion but instead of "let's talk" he was like "Buy house! You must buy a house!".

He already is the GOATiest on that list aside from
Khabib

the threads on here are unbearable

Back