If Connor beats Nate is Nick Next? Definitely the biggest PPV the UFC can make

Number1StockBroker

Making that money, to get them honeys.
Banned
Reaction score
I have Connor beating Nate this Saturday so if my prediction happens what about Connor vs Nick? Connor can get his revenge for all the cockiness and trash talk Nate has been doing by beating on his big bro also. This would no doubt be biggest fight the UFC could make as well besides Connor vs GSP.

Nick would fucking destroy Conor. It's almost not a fair fight.

Nate should go to 155 after beating Conor and have a number 1 contender fight against anyone and win it and the belt, whilst Nick takes the fight and beats Woodley. After this ufc should set up a super brother fight, and it will be not only champion vs champion but brother vs brother.

"You seem to have it all figured out when you're fighting little brothers"

Nick is a legit WW. Conor would get his ass kicked and subbed. And Aldo should be next anyway.

yeah that works for Conor because even if he loses it'll be a no contest

If Conor wins, there SHOULD be a third matchup with Diaz but we all know it wont work out like that. Probably GSP at this point vs McGregor.

There's no denying, that would make the ufc a ton of cash...

Conor can't beat Nate. He's in camp sparring against boxers, trying to see which shots he can slip and duck against a lanky southpaw. Won't teach him anything for this match-up.

Son doesen't even know how to fight Diaz, who has way too many tools to smother Conor when he starts feeling himself and landing good shots. He can -only- win by a picture perfect left hand in round 1, but it won't come.

Nick just refused a drug test so.....

Also, thats dumb.

We might see Conor vs Nick, Sheilds and Nate if he pulls some Mayhem-type nonsense post fight.

I agree thats probably what would happen.or him vs eddie if he beats nate i dont think you see him at 45 again unless he loses

Nick just refused a drug test so.....

Also, thats dumb.
Talk about cutting off ur nose to spite ur face. Nick has gotta be the most foolish person ever.

UFC: Here Nick, here is 1 million dollars. All you have to do is not smoke weed for 1 day....
Nate: Nah that' cool homie. I would rather just talk about how unfair it is and how it is everyone's fault that I can't stop smoking for 1 day, blah, blah, blah.

Dont get me wrong, I love his fighting, love his story but I can find dope addicts that would go without for dat kinda money. They should come up with some weed methadone for Nick, the man just can't stop.

If he fights Nick next he'll be 0-3 against the Diaz brothers.

Maybe after Nate beats him, he can call out Jake.

Back