If Connor beats Nate is Nick Next? Definitely the biggest PPV the UFC can make

If Conor wins, there SHOULD be a third matchup with Diaz but we all know it wont work out like that. Probably GSP at this point vs McGregor.
Both Nate and Connor have already said they are down for a trilogy if Connor wins.

If and that is a big if, Conor beats Nate the biggest PPV they can do is either against Aldo or Alvarez. Fighting Nick would be terrible as Nick is even bigger than Nate, Conor would get destroyed.

I have Connor beating Nate this Saturday so if my prediction happens what about Connor vs Nick? Connor can get his revenge for all the cockiness and trash talk Nate has been doing by beating on his big bro also. This would no doubt be biggest fight the UFC could make as well besides Connor vs GSP.
I just wanted to add this information: Conor moving to 170 was a huge leap for him because the competition at 145 is so far none; his last opponent in 145 was Aldo and he knocked him out in 13 seconds; not to say that would be replicated, but that still proves how good he is in his original division.

Basically he cleaned that division and went to challenge the 155 champion, but since he didn't want to wait for RDA he took a 170 fight as a lower contender against Nate Diaz who isn't even one, so if he theoretically won against nate it would definitely be a true challenge to fight Nick afterwards, but honestly they are very similar people, and they're brothers!

I do find this amazing that Conor has built this much hype. I hate that he's a trash talker, but still impressed by his performance.

Also if anyone were to question that he couldn't make it back to 145... Remember that Anthony Johnson, even though he missed weight a lot, still made weight a few times in welterweight even though it seems his home is truly 205... that's a 30 pound difference, and 145 to 170 is only 25.

Back