IF Chael is fairly successful...

manapua

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Not saying chaels Gonna win but do you think Anderson would be more swayed to fighting jones if Chael makes the fight a little difficult for him? I think if Anderson sees Chael have a little bit of success in the fight, he'd be a lot more willing to accept a fight with jones.

No, If Chael is successful it will be in great part due to his wrestling.

Jones/Silva and Silva/GSP are never going to happen, I don't know why so many people can't accept that.

Depends on how successful. If Sonnen managed to outstrike Jones then of course.

Not saying chaels Gonna win but do you think Anderson would be more swayed to fighting jones if Chael makes the fight a little difficult for him? I think if Anderson sees Chael have a little bit of success in the fight, he'd be a lot more willing to accept a fight with jones.

Didnt you get the memo? The fight wont happen,per my prediction.Bet on it.Ol'double J will be fighting someone else.

Maybe.. But i see Chael getting wrecked inside of 2...

I think Anderson is only interested in fights he knows he can win at this point.

Its pretty weak that guy who has cleaned out the previous generation of his division, ignores the new up and comers(Weidman, etc.) and calls out a fighter in a weightclass below him. Then tries to act like you just insulted his mother whenever you bring up him fighting the champion of the weightclass above him.

Oh and Chael is going to get embarrassed.

This fight is a sham and an insult to the top talent at 205.

Anderson only wants to fight the easiest fights - Bisping , Luke strikeforce champ, Frank Mir, Nick Diaz. Pretty much non-wrestlers with slow striking.

No, Anderson doesn't have the wrestling of Sonnen and if Sonnen is successful that is the aspect in which he will have success.

Jones/Silva and Silva/GSP are never going to happen, I don't know why so many people can't accept that.

Dana and the fertitas desperately want their superfight and they control the payroll, so i wouldnt say it's that unlikely.

Maybe moderately unlikely, but there's still a good chance that they'll just throw enough money at all parties involved to make it happen.

Dana and the fertitas desperately want their superfight and they control the payroll, so i wouldnt say it's that unlikely.

Maybe moderately unlikely, but there's still a good chance that they'll just throw enough money at all parties involved to make it happen.

The smaller guys in each match up don't want the fights, and for a good reason: Weight classes exist for a reason.

Anderson and GSP make bank every fight and could retire comfortably tomorrow if they wanted, I don't think they can be easily bribed to do something they don't want to do.

Dana has been calling for GSP/Silva for years, there's a reason it has never materialized.

Jones already nearly got his arm broken by the same guy who Anderson handily kicked in the face and KOed in the 1st, so no.

no reason to pretend you can predict the future. There's always a chance as long as anderson and either of those 2 keep winning

The sooner some of you come to the realization that MMAth doesn't work the better of you'll be.

It wouldn't mean a thing.

I have concluded that after I watch this fight I am going to have seen either:
1.) Another dominant finish for Jones.
2.) How well Jones can fight off his back.

*If Chael loses I would like to see him fight Belfort.

Back