IF Chael is fairly successful...

no reason to pretend you can predict the future. There's always a chance as long as anderson and either of those 2 keep winning

IMO opinion the chances of either fight happening actually go up if somebody loses, they'd have less to risk by taking the fight.

Even then I don't think they'd happen.

Anderson isn't fighting Jones because he isn't going to challenge Jones at 205. And that is that.

No superfight. Not gonna happen.

Okay, but that doesn't make sense seeing as how Chael is now fighting at light heavyweight...

He was just fighting at Middleweight, and I think it would be entertaining as they have talked about each other in the past.

Okay, but that doesn't make sense seeing as how Chael is now fighting at light heavyweight...

So was Vitor when Jones beat him, and then he moved back down.

So could Sonnen. Or they could fight at a catchweight, something Vitor has done before. I really don't understand how you think this is such a weird matchup.

Chael has exactly nothing for Jon Jones. Wrestling, at best, will be a tie and Jones will eat him up with standing strikes and ground strikes.

I expect Jones to take Chael down and beat him into a living death.

I doubt it, according to Dana, behind scenes Silva already is confident he can defeat Jones. And that is all Sonnen would do is provide more confidence if he did good but if Dana isn't lying Silva doesn't need more.

I fully expect Chael to do better than anyone else ever has against Jones. Not saying he will win at all but most people have a problem of sitting back starring at Jones rather than attacking him, Sonnen is going to go after him from the very start and will get inside the reach better than anyone Jones has fought yet.

Jones already nearly got his arm broken by the same guy who Anderson handily kicked in the face and KOed in the 1st, so no.

Handily Kicked? I guess that's why they call him the Spider!

Back