If Cerrone Wins, What's Next for Him?

Immediate rematch. Conor won't be able to move on and will demand it ASAP and daddy Dana will agree

The UFC will probably have him fight Conor in an immediate rematch, but only give him about 6 weeks notice so Conor can go off and train for a few months straight specifically for him again to get the W.

Leaves Donald in no man's land with phatter #6 rank @lw with 3 straight losses and no one in front of him interested in a fight maybe Dustin or Gaethje might wanna do a exercise fight for quick cash but they're looking ahead for status fights Cowboy as become more ronin than Cowboy floating from lw to ww...

Immediate rematch. Conor won't be able to move on and will demand it ASAP and daddy Dana will agree

tenor.gif

Jorge already TKOd Cerrone. 3 yrs ago. Jorge has better fights to be interested in.
Jorge wants money fights. If Cerrone wins, his stock will rise a whole lot. Cerrone gets a chance to avenge a loss. They both make a ton of money. Great fight for the fans.

If Cerrone wins I hope he gets to meet up against Hooker next (assuming he beats Felder).

The Cowboy vs The Hangman....man that just sounds cool.​

Cowboy vs Colby sounds interesting actually. I wouldn't be opposed to that.

Hopefully a couple of pillow fisted BJJ fighters. I like seeing Cerrone win

Back