If Cerrone Wins, What's Next for Him?

BoD 2.0

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
If Cerrone beats McGregor, what will the UFC do with him next?
I'm guessing in that case, Masvidal will definitely fight Usman. So where does that leave Cerrone? He will have momentum and leverage for a big fight after beating McGregor in the Main Event of a PPV.

Match him with Colby?

Nate Diaz rematch?

cerrone-bud-e1439693421811.jpg

Conor will want rematch and he will take rematch for that $$$

Title shot!!!

he can fight the loser of masvidal/usman

Conor will want rematch and he will take rematch for that $$$
possibility. Didn't think of that. And Conor is annoying enough to make the UFC do that too.

he won't win. This fight is tailor made for Conor.
If he does somehow win, I don't see why that moves him up any rankings. He got beat by the top WW's so moved down to LW and has been stopped early in his last 2 fights. he'll get a McGregor rematch no doubt

I hope he jumps the cage and attacks Dillon again. Followed by dinner with Ramzan.

He gets to live off the money for the rest if his life like Nate, and probably doesn't fight more than once more.

R9yXpu.gif

If he beats McGregor by something cool like a head kick KO then I can see him fighting Diaz again.

If Cowboy beats Conor the only big fight left for him is a Conor rematch, he’s not getting a title shot. If he doesn’t get that any other fight will look small in comparison and he’ll retire if he’s smart.

Immediate rematch. Just like when Nate finished Conor.

Dana White takes him to Wendy's and lets him order the biggie fries.

'Cause he'll be a star. And stars get anything they want.

Masvidal
If Cowboy beat McGregor, he deserves another money fight.

It has to be a rematch so Conor can beat him. The UFC won't have it any other way. It's best for Cowboy anyways.

Back