If Bob Sapp beat Ernesto Hoost Twice in Boxing, Logan Paul can easily Beat Mayweather

Bob Sapp beat Ernesto Hoost in a Kickboxing match with ONLY Boxing. Logan can do everything that Bob Sapp did.
LOL you call what Bob Sapp did boxing? His best tactic was hitting and holding. He'd have been DQ'd in boxing.

LOL you call what Bob Sapp did boxing? His best tactic was hitting and holding. He'd have been DQ'd in boxing.
theres no DQ in this fight retard
Logan can windmill Floyd's head off to his heart's content

isn't this just an exhibition and not a real fight?

theres no DQ in this fight retard
Logan can windmill Floyd's head off to his heart's content
Retard lol? I'm not the dumb twat who couldn't even get his thread title right. You only had to get one thing correct and you couldn't even manage that. And there will be no hitting and holding in this match I guarantee you that you complete fucking imbecile so Bob Sapp is completely irrelevant just like your whole thread.

Hooste was overrated

OGC.eaad1315b368d5aa1fea7f19bf6b47df

The first one is a doctors stoppage, the second one was a joke. The referee was just looking for any excuse to put Sapp through because Sapp was the favourite Sapp was so exhausted he couldn't finish the tournament, so Hoost stepped back in and won it the very same night.

Keep in mind the proportional weight Sapp had against Hoost is greater than Paul has on May

All that and I dont think that would make Logan Paul the GOAT.
He could clear out the 147lb divison and he still wouldnt be the goat.
He weighs 200lbs. He would have to win a title in a weight class hes in to begin even thinking of that. Or beat Usyk to make such a statement.
Now, if this was like Tom Cruise or someone of that size, comes in there and somehow beats Floyd. We might have a different conversation.

when you beat the champ, you become the champ

logan paul will become the king of combat sports tonight

AND NEW GOAT: LOGAN THE WOLVERINE PAUL

Jake is much better than Logan. Floyd ain’t getting hit much even if he fought both YouTubers at once

Keep in mind the proportional weight Sapp had against Hoost is greater than Paul has on May
Explain plz. A smaller percent difference off a smaller base (Floyd) means far more than when the base size is a big man like Hoost. 80lbs on a 240lb monster is far less than 50 lbs on a 150 dude

This is real. This happened. Bob Sapp beat Ernesto Hoost TWICE.
Sapp wrote the blue print. You have to use unlimited strength and overpower your opponent. Don't play their game.

That could work in K1.... not in boxing.

Sapp had less exp than Paul when he beat hoost twice and almost beat big nog

Explain plz. A smaller percent difference off a smaller base (Floyd) means far more than when the base size is a big man like Hoost. 80lbs on a 240lb monster is far less than 50 lbs on a 150 dude

this is true. But I thought the numbers were different than what you just said.

This is real. This happened. Bob Sapp beat Ernesto Hoost TWICE.
Sapp wrote the blue print. You have to use unlimited strength and overpower your opponent. Don't play their game.

You sir went full retard never go full retard ...difference sapp had incredible power in his clubbing blows Paul does not

I'll take my comeuppance now.
I'm the only person in the world that predicted this fight correctly, why? because I understand fighting on a analytical level.
No other person compared this fight to Bob Sapp / Hoost. But I did.

I don't need thanks, I'm just glad my hard work is appreciated. Stay tuned for future posts.

I'll take my comeuppance now.
I'm the only person in the world that predicted this fight correctly, why? because I understand fighting on a analytical level.
No other person compared this fight to Bob Sapp / Hoost. But I did.

I don't need thanks, I'm just glad my hard work is appreciated. Stay tuned for future posts.

Size matters, a lot. There are countless naturally tough plumbers and truck drivers etc that would smash Floyd or even Canelo in a real fight.

Size matters, a lot. There are countless naturally tough plumbers and truck drivers etc that would smash Floyd or even Canelo in a real fight.
What made you pick plumbers and truck drivers? Are these the professions in your mind that are filled with the biggest and baddest?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back