If Bob Sapp beat Ernesto Hoost Twice in Boxing, Logan Paul can easily Beat Mayweather

THE-06

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

This is real. This happened. Bob Sapp beat Ernesto Hoost TWICE.
Sapp wrote the blue print. You have to use unlimited strength and overpower your opponent. Don't play their game.

Last edited:
Bob Sapp is a way better kickboxer than Logan is a boxer and floyd is a way better boxer than Hoost is a kickboxer ( Boxing talent pool is way deeper). Sapp also had way more weight on Hoost then Logan has on floyd

It was K1.

He did fight Refrigerator Perry in a "boxing" match once.

Mayweather gets 80, Logan 20.
Who does the promotion and fight?
= Referee will break as soon as Logan tries roughhousing

Posting here so I can shit on TS after the fight
Dude I'm not an idiot.
I'm just saying history often has examples of impossible things happening. They are blueprints of stars alligning.
If Logan Paul wants to beat Mayweather he has to Bob Sapp him. There is no other way.

The size difference is ridiculous. It would not blow my mind if Paul makes the fight a clinch contest and landa something that rocks Mayweather. I would still bet that Mayweather pics Paul apart in like 5 rounds.

and Mayweather will never fight a guy thats a juiced up 250lb for that reason. He feels like with his skill he can handle a dude 40lbs bigger then him because he sparred actual boxers that size before.

He had a more than a few KO losses on his way before he even met sapp - and that just sapp bum rushing, smothering and throwing some wild windmill type of punches. If holding, hitting and rabbit punches were a style bob would be the GOAT.

Floyd is not going to get pulled into any type of slug fest. Floyd is a master of dictating the fight and it will be the samething. Question is does floyd take it seriously and fuck Logan up quick or does he put on a show and carry logan because of the paying (LOL) audience.

If you order this fight, btw, then you're dumb as shit and should just get it over with and start using meth because there's no hope for you.

Have you seen Logan training? Unless he's trolling he is going to get schooled. Even with his size and Mayweather getting even older, it should be an even easier fight than Nasukawa for Mayweather.

Bob Sapp is a way better kickboxer than Logan is a boxer and floyd is a way better boxer than Hoost is a kickboxer ( Boxing talent pool is way deeper). Sapp also had way more weight on Hoost then Logan has on floyd
^^^^^^^^ All of this

This is real. This happened. Bob Sapp beat Ernesto Hoost TWICE.
Sapp wrote the blue print. You have to use unlimited strength and overpower your opponent. Don't play their game.

The Ref isn't going to let Paul throw Floyd in a corner and club him to death wit his forearms

That was kickboxing K1 rules and Hoost retired shortly after and then Cro Cop punched Sapps eye and broke his orbital that's why Sapp always had a weird smile because his eye was fucked from Cro Cop in k1

logan paul will destroy floyd but it shouldn't be much of a surprise

he's 30 pounds bigger, he's younger, he's going to have more power and speed

floyd is 44 years old, retired, and hasn't fought a real boxer in 6 years. ring rust is real. logan paul is hungry and he's got the X factor to bring out the WOLVERINE tonight

AND NEW GREATEST BOXER OF ALL TIME: LOGAN PAUL

Back