If Bisping loses, the Spider has to move up

Dezolis**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There's nothing for him at MW. What a waste of a GOAT, he should be in big fights.

He's hardly the GOAT, MW is just too weak. He's the MW GOAT for sure. I agree that he has to move up, or at least take the Weidman fight which is the only visible challenge he has.

He's hardly the GOAT, MW is just too weak. He's the MW GOAT for sure. I agree that he has to move up, or at least take the Weidman fight which is the only visible challenge he has.

The MW division is only weak because no one can beat him. If jon jones ever goes on a streak that is even close to spider's ufc legacy people will start saying the same thing about lhw And how the hell can MW be weak if Jon Jones was set to fight Dan henderson, Vitor, And Dan henderson respectively.

People Spider ran out of it. I will never understand that argument.

this thread will soon fill up with cry babies/weidman fans/idiots

The MW division is only weak because no one can beat him. If jon jones ever goes on a streak that is even close to spider's ufc legacy people will start saying the same thing about lhw And how the hell can MW be weak if Jon Jones was set to fight Dan henderson, Vitor, And Dan henderson respectively.

No, the MW division was weak before Anderson. Today it's filled with guys who couldn't hang at 205.

No, the MW division was weak before Anderson. Today it's filled with guys who couldn't hang at 205.

Like Dan Henderson... oh wait. He couldn't hang at middleweight :-/

MW isn't bad.

Anderson is too good.

No the middle weight division is weak because it is.

Even if Anderson Silva doesn't exist, who would you say impress you at MW?

It was weak before Anderson? So like 6 years ago right?

No dude, Anderson is teh GOAT. Anyone who disagrees is delusional.

Like Dan Henderson... oh wait. He couldn't hang at middleweight :-/

Henderson hasn't been fighting MW for years.

I mean, pretend for a second Silva doesn't exist.

Who is an elite fighter at MW?

This is usually the only argument people give as to why its weak...

Because it is all that needs to be said.

Stann, Boetsch, Sonneon, those guys couldn't do anything in LHW.

But they are consider contenders in MW.

I mean, before Anderson, Rich Franklin was the champ and he was knock the fuck out by Machida years before.

Henderson hasn't been fighting MW for years.

I mean, pretend for a second Silva doesn't exist.

Who is an elite fighter at MW?

Okami, Lombard, Franklin, Sonnen, Vitor and Bisping are all excellent fighters. Costa and Weidman are two good up comers. Now do the same with every other division.

No dude, Anderson is teh GOAT. Anyone who disagrees is delusional.

Hardly when his best opponents are guys coming off losses and guys who didn't have top MW wins. If he beats a couple of elite LHW's and Jones you might have an argument.

Back