If Bisping loses, the Spider has to move up

Silva vs Weidman needs to happen first

The MW division is only weak because no one can beat him. If jon jones ever goes on a streak that is even close to spider's ufc legacy people will start saying the same thing about lhw And how the hell can MW be weak if Jon Jones was set to fight Dan henderson, Vitor, And Dan henderson respectively.

People Spider ran out of it. I will never understand that argument.

mw has always been weak... even before rich was champ.

anderson likes the gimmies!

He's hardly the GOAT, MW is just too weak. He's the MW GOAT for sure. I agree that he has to move up, or at least take the Weidman fight which is the only visible challenge he has.

I couldn't of said it any better.

If Bisping loses, then a better contender will emerge. He doesn't want to just give up the belt he has and why would you blame him...? We know he wants one of his teammates to get the LHW belt (mainly Lyoto who's always in contention). But with Weidman coming up and SF MWs coming, why should he have to move up.

I'm sure he'll be very interested in Consta....I'm not joking either. Just wait and see...

Because it is all that needs to be said.

Stann, Boetsch, Sonneon, those guys couldn't do anything in LHW.

But they are consider contenders in MW.

I mean, before Anderson, Rich Franklin was the champ and he was knock the fuck out by Machida years before.

Stann only beat Leben and Santiago. He was barely a contender.

Boetsch got lucky twice.

Sonnen is now fighting for the LHW title.

Franklin losing in a heavier weight division to one of that divisions best fighters is irrelevant.

mw has always been weak... even before rich was champ.

anderson likes the gimmies!
none of them were gimmies before the fights happened.

Lutter was supposed to sub him. Maia was supposed to sub him. Chael was his supposed to be his kryptonite. Dan was even with him on all betting sites.

Back