If Biden is elected what do you think is going to happen?

What the hell do the first two questions have to do with anything? Biden has never said anything about reparations.

"If, in fact, there are ways to get direct payments for reparations, I want to see it," Biden said Thursday during a virtual town hall meeting hosted on social media by the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP). "But why are we waiting around for the study? We can deal with this stuff."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ne...feasibility-slavery-reparations-1510096?amp=1

<BC1>

We'll probably rejoin the Iran deal. A good thing.

We'll probably rejoin the Paris accord. A good thing.

There will likely be a step up in foreign policy aggression. A bad thing.

We'll have much better national leadership on covid and likely get out of this mess much more comfortably.

Other than those things, not much. The more aggressive lefty policies he's been pressured to adopt, will never see the light of day.

Do you think he is going to give reparations to all blacks?

Do you think he is going to burn more history and pretend slavery never existed?

Do you think the coronavirus is gonna dissapear?

Trumps not our savior and neither is Joe Biden. Only we, Americans, can fix this country.

First step is stop trying to burn it down and stop shooting and killing kids.

Sorry im living in lala land. Ima go join Phoenix Jones.
Re. bolded
What this even mean .

It is dishonest and illogical for the pro Confederate statue advocates to claim those opposed to glorification of Confederate heroes are trying to erase history. This is like claiming the Germans tried to cover up and erase Nazi history when they destroyed and removed 3rd reich symbols and statues.

Last edited:
<{vega}>

What the hell do you think inevitably happens when you centralize power? The experiment has been run, a lot, and all it's ever done is drop the bottom out of the middle class and concentrate more money and power to fewer people. That's all that could ever happen because if it's optional, the people who opt out of it outperform those who opt in.

Thats what capitalism does. That's why we have the wealthiest 1% concentrating more and more wealth and power. At the expense of the middle class.

My taxes will go up.
giphy.gif

I expect joe to save the us $138,000,000 by not golfing 25% of his term.

Do you think he is going to burn more history and pretend slavery never existed?

Trumps not our savior and neither is Joe Biden. Only we, Americans, can fix this country.

Coronavirus will be gone/have vaccine before Joe takes office. I'm sure that democrats will give him full credit for it though.

He's going to do exactly what his handlers tell him which means in 2024 we'll elect another republican instead of VP Kamala Harris.

They will no longer have a use for the rioters and they will shut it down.

Pretty pleased with how the platform is shaping up post-primary. I hope he plays the public option and the climate plan well. A good public option plan might actually force some senators in not-so-red states to play ball- it polls favorably with over 2/3 of people, only 51% of republicans are against.

The climate plan should have enough jobs and support for coal and oil areas that it just might get interesting. An idea like that looks much more palatable coming from 'middle-class joe' than Liz Warren. And a majority of people are for public investments in most 'green' technologies
Screen_Shot_2020_06_22_at_12.35.02_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2020_06_21_at_11.02.41_PM.png

And considering how bad the GOP has shit the bed on fiscal responsibility, I'm not sure how that argument is going to work when Biden wants to invest in a bunch of green jobs in west virginia and the rust belt.

On Jan 21 RBG is retire from the supreme court and Biden will nominate Barack Obama to fill her spot.

Complaints about government spending and the deficit will become a thing again.

Internationally, I assume we'll interject ourselves in the Libya-Turkey conflict and that one will really take off and be a really confusing proxy war.

If Biden presided over the lowest unemployment in half a century, a flourishing economy, and peace with North Korea, I’d say he was an excellent president. Why won’t the left admit that trump has done some remarkably good things. This pandemic isn’t his fault and the “best” response to it is still being debated all over the world. I don’t agree with everything Trump does or says but you lose credibility when you don’t acknowledge any of his success

Pretty sure every president since Truman has presided over peace with North Korea.

On Jan 21 RBG is retire from the supreme court and Biden will nominate Barack Obama to fill her spot.
[<diva3}
Nah. He's nominating Trump. I'd almost be for it if he had to write decisions himself. Shit would be funnier than "The Petals Fall Twice"

One very bad thing may be the Biden admin goes soft on China .

If Biden wins, he needs to maintain a tough stance on China. We need to decouple from China asap !

[<diva3}
Nah. He's nominating Trump. I'd almost be for it if he had to write decisions himself. Shit would be funnier than "The Petals Fall Twice"

This decision is historic. People have told me it’s probably the best decision they e ever seen.

One very bad thing may be the Biden admin goes soft on China .

If Biden wins, he needs to maintain a tough stance on China. We need to decouple from China asap !

I wonder if there was anything he Obama administration was trying to do that would had isolated China further that Trump decided to pull the US from

Back