If Biden is elected what do you think is going to happen?

And exactly where you see peace with North Korea<{vega}>The idea is for them not to build nuclear weapons and blast rockets and disturb they neighbor they doing renovations and hanging up drapes under Donald Trump all his dumbass got was a photo op at the demilitarized zone, how can Biden do any worse when Trump as set the bar so low...

You have anything to say about the rest of my post?

California is proposing new tax hikes today on wealthy people who are already paying some of the top rates in the country. The top tax bracket will be paying 54 percent in federal+state under the new plan. <Eek2.0>

You have anything to say about the rest of my post?

Maybe later still debating if I should have another beer or go to bed, I got to get up early workouts need to be scheduled in our Phase 3 stage reopening, you gotta book time now 1 Hour then "Git Da F*k Out" with your complimentary hand sanitizer. So no lengthy debates on what Dumbass Donald is 2nite/morning.

Maybe later still debating if I should have another beer or go to bed, I got to get up early workouts need to be scheduled in our Phase 3 stage reopening, you gotta book time now 1 Hour then "Git Da F*k Out" with your complimentary hand sanitizer. So no lengthy debates on what Dumbass Donald is 2nite/morning.

Ok bro I get it, but you might sleep better if you’d let go of your burning hatred of Trump. He’s actually done a pretty good job if you were to just look at the facts without any names attached to them

If Biden presided over the lowest unemployment in half a century, a flourishing economy, and peace with North Korea, I’d say he was an excellent president. Why won’t the left admit that trump has done some remarkably good things. This pandemic isn’t his fault and the “best” response to it is still being debated all over the world. I don’t agree with everything Trump does or says but you lose credibility when you don’t acknowledge any of his success
The first 2 things carried over from obamas economy and the 3rd? Erm we wernt at war with north korea sport! Nor did the u.s have to take part in a photo op with their dictator to settle lil kim down from his yearly tantrum .

People think his fictional presidency will be better than the current one, it will be spun to appear better. The tv and your echochamber will tell you it's better and that will be enough for you but make no mistake, Biden is a terrible option. He is what we demanded we get away from by electing a reality tv guy and businessman...

Last edited:
Media will revert back to being presidential ass kissers. Less whining on tv, maybe social justice will die down a bit in mainstream culture. Right now sjw hysteria is in charge not rational thought. I really can't wait not to have mentally retards losing it for four more years. Fuck that noise.

The market will stabilize. The economy will slowly uptick gradually as federal plans are executed to stop the corona virus. Obamacare /Daca or any Obama era executive orders will be reissued. 99 percent of trump executive orders will be repealed.
Though Biden isn’t a candidate that’s going to shake up the system he will bring an element this country desperately needs... continuity.
This roller coaster isn’t good for anyone, no ones “winning”.

so in short..
Obama 2.0
And he would also do what the last three Democrat presidents have had to do, clean up a recession and re-regulate every dumbass thing the right did while in power. Rinse repeat

His plan will raise taxes and put low income housing in "white suburbs". He isnt strong enough fiscally to improve the economy or keep jobs here. He did nothing in 8 years with Obama, so I see nothing but negatives if he is elected. Except at least the CNNs and snowflakes will stop crying.

The first 2 things carried over from obamas economy and the 3rd? Erm we wernt at war with north korea sport! Nor did the u.s have to take part in a photo op with their dictator to settle lil kim down from his yearly tantrum .
Ahhh yes, the old “carried over from the previous president” line

he'l be devastated by alzheimers and forced to retire within a year.

Media will revert back to being presidential ass kissers. Less whining on tv, maybe social justice will die down a bit in mainstream culture. Right now sjw hysteria is in charge not rational thought. I really can't wait not to have mentally retards losing it for four more years. Fuck that noise.

This is sadly true

California is proposing new tax hikes today on wealthy people who are already paying some of the top rates in the country. The top tax bracket will be paying 54 percent in federal+state under the new plan. <Eek2.0>
I thought we in Cali had the highest rates already.

His plan will raise taxes and put low income housing in "white suburbs". He isnt strong enough fiscally to improve the economy or keep jobs here. He did nothing in 8 years with Obama, so I see nothing but negatives if he is elected. Except at least the CNNs and snowflakes will stop crying.
Lol..
BushObamaJobs.jpg

Up until corona virus America was riding the gradual wave of economic comeback gains of the Obama administration. Biden isn’t some far left appeaser, he is a corporate democrat. He will do exactly what they did before. Keep in mind, he will not do it for the people, he will do it for the corporate interests he has.

Lol..
BushObamaJobs.jpg

Up until corona virus America was riding the gradual wave of economic comeback gains of the Obama administration. Biden isn’t some far left appeaser, he is a corporate democrat. He will do exactly what they did before. Keep in mind, he will not do it for the people, he will do it for the corporate interests he has.
Obama didnt force companies to stay in the U.S....Trump did.

-Lockdown continues
-Economic Collapse
-Calls in China for help since "They did so well during the pandemic due to their great leadership"
-mandatory vaccinations
-Globalism

Biden will be on a short leash and will more or less controlled by the likes of the The Four Brown Supremacists, aka: The Sqaud.[or even The Squad!]

Pelosi has given up control of the Dems already.

Biden at some stage during his 4yrs will step down, or be made to step down because of his worsening mental capacity. He may well of already agreed with the 'powers that be' into stepping down during his Presidency?
Even when he steps down and the female VP becomes President, TFBS will dictate.

The Dems will try to change things politically so that all future elections heavily favour Democrats. Lowering the voting age. Prisoners being able to vote. Citizenship for illegal aliens.

The Wall, or parts of it, will be torn down.

Christianity & Judaism will continue to be attacked.

Museums & Art Galleries will be targeted.

In society in general, there will be an 'over-compensation' when it comes to favouring blacks, at the expense of other races.

The continued racism towards Caucasians and the demonization of The West.

PC culture will get worse.
The public will be required to believe in even more lies. [We already are expected to believe there are more than 2 sexes, or that trans-females are the same as biological females, or that it's ok for trans-females to compete in sport against bio-females.]

Trump & his family will be hounded outside of politics and i expect won't be able to 'retire' gracefully from the White House. The Dems will try to prosecute and jail Trump.

Biden will suck up to the CCP. Quite possibly invite Huawei into America along with their 5g technology.

America will become more anti-science.

.........and much, much more, the stuff of nightmares and things that go 'bump in the night!'

Obama didnt force companies to stay in the U.S....Trump did.
If there’s one thing I supported trump on is this: bringing jobs to us. He fucked that up hugely
What trump has done,like I said before is ride a gradual wave of positive job gains that started from Obama era policies. He simply had to stay the course, but nope,in trump fashion he obliterated it.

imrs.php

pic you notice ,this graph stops at 2018.

let’s look at 2019:

Despite the positive momentum going into 2019 there has been a marked slowdown in the manufacturing sector starting around mid-year. The Institute for Supply Management’s monthly survey of manufacturing dipped into negative territory in August and September, hitting a low of 47.8 (below 50 signals contraction), a level not seen since the Great Recession. Subcategories of export orders, employment, and overall new orders were especially weak.Capital investment declined by one percent in the second quarter, led by a downturn in aircraft sales. Total goods exports are set to decline slightly this year for the first time since 2016. A Wall Street Journal survey of economists this month revealed that two-thirds of respondents think manufacturing is in recession already. Since somewhere around 30 percent of U.S. GDP is in manufacturing(including directly dependent sectors like mining, transportation and business services), this could lead to a general economic slowdown or recession if the sector does not reverse course.

And let’s look at the present.

recession,

while already loosing manufacturing jobs and growth we were double whammy’d by corona virus. I will admit corona wasn’t something he intended nor created but it is definitely something he fucked up. His inaction and false narrative dug us into a far deeper hole then we needed to be in.
An unemployment rate at 11.1 percent with 17.8 million out of work..when this unemployment benefit problem (lack of renewed benefits) ripples (2 weeks or so) expect an even bigger crash in economy.

factor this with The trade war with China thats putting investment on hold and raising costs for factories.
We got our selves a bonafied economic fuckfest.

In conclusion, he’s fucked up every economic situation about as much as you can.

the economy needs balance and safety right now, not hipshot,impulse policies designed to appease voter base.

Last edited:
Back