If anything, Nate is the real villain

TimeToTrain

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
The guy trains little kids BJJ on the side, yet he gets high, flips his opponents off between rounds and talks shit to them..what a role model he is to the youth.

Imagine those kids that he trains from the hood, yes it's good for self-defense, but I'm sure those kids would use it as an offense, that is not impossible to see.

Conor is pure business for the organization. He plays the bad guy role to sell fights. After the fights over, he moves on to the next main event and promotes it well.

The only difference between the two is one teaches jiu-jitsu on the weekend.

pIvKZxD.gif

The original villain role model… the Ruthless one, before Lawler took over the name.

9878_REN.jpg

It would be funny if Nate called out Mcgregor for swagger jacking that Canadian model

Those kids post here. They all have Nick and Nate avatars.

I find Nick and Nate entertaining and think most of what they say is them being real. Lots of times it's real dumb but entertaining nonetheless.

Conor does it because he knows heels make more money. It's done more in the WWE vain.

The Diaz brothers are fighters, Conor is a prize fighter.

If there wasn't money in fighting, I don't think Conor would be a fighter. I feel the Diaz brothers would fight for the fun of it.

The kids would only use the BJJ as an offence if they were fighting Conor.

So you're saying he's Daniel LaRuso and Cloner is Johnny Lawrence?

lol so Nate is a villain for teaching at risk youth jiu jitsu skills. I don't agree

It would be funny if Nate called out Mcgregor for swagger jacking that Canadian model
"I don't give a fock about Canada. That's just some shit on the other side of the world or something."

Also, this...

Ain’t nobody got money for the jits in bankrupt-ass Stockton, CA.
Crime_Sign_01.jpg

I find Nick and Nate entertaining and think most of what they say is them being real. Lots of times it's real dumb but entertaining nonetheless.

Conor does it because he knows heels make more money. It's done more in the WWE vain.

The Diaz brothers are fighters, Conor is a prize fighter.

If there wasn't money in fighting, I don't think Conor would be a fighter. I feel the Diaz brothers would fight for the fun of it.

Wrong, Nick has expressed that he hates fighting and prefers to do jujitsu and Nate is just trying to make a living as best as he can and MMA is his outlet for income. That being said, they both have zero toleration for being fucked with and so they fight out of anger or retaliation as oppose to joy.

I really feel sorry for people who can only see this whole crazy thing we call life in terms of simple, stark contrasts rather than an infinite gradient of subtle, and often paradoxical, shades of experience.

The original villain role model… the Ruthless one, before Lawler took over the name.

9878_REN.jpg

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s gimme looks like they wanna try and thump
Thinking Ren is just a chump, in the trunk I got the punk
Shoot it in the crowd, I shoot a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s in the back
All my :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s in the shack started fucking in the lack
Some :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s rolled up and said the truce was dead
Train said fuck it, shot the :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: in the head
And it's on, all y'all :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s get to your post
Train just killed a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: so we gotta do a ghost
Dip back to the hood, sip the 40 on the way
Cause the :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s from my motherfucking hood don't play
And ya still wanna know what's the word
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: fuck you and fuck what ya heard

not even the hot jiggly titty girl gif could redeem this shit hole thread

The guy trains little kids BJJ on the side, yet he gets high, flips his opponents off between rounds and talks shit to them..what a role model he is to the youth.

Imagine those kids that he trains from the hood, yes it's good for self-defense, but I'm sure those kids would use it as an offense, that is not impossible to see.

Conor is pure business for the organization. He plays the bad guy role to sell fights. After the fights over, he moves on to the next main event and promotes it well.

I agree. Conor McGregor plays the villain. Nate Diaz lives the villain.

I don't understand all you McGregor fanboys. You know you discredit his character when you say things like, "He plays the bad guy role" or "He had the best mental warfare in the game today".

He's just being himself, plain and simply. When you say things like, "He plays" you're insinuating that it's an act. It's no act. He's said this himself on multiple occasions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back