If anything, Nate is the real villain

He ain't training the little crackers in your 'burb dumbass, the kids he trains are in the shit already.

Way to be a Trump.

I find Nick and Nate entertaining and think most of what they say is them being real. Lots of times it's real dumb but entertaining nonetheless.

Conor does it because he knows heels make more money. It's done more in the WWE vain.

The Diaz brothers are fighters, Conor is a prize fighter.

If there wasn't money in fighting, I don't think Conor would be a fighter. I feel the Diaz brothers would fight for the fun of it.

Then you know fuck all about them

The guy trains little kids BJJ on the side, yet he gets high, flips his opponents off between rounds and talks shit to them..what a role model he is to the youth.

Imagine those kids that he trains from the hood, yes it's good for self-defense, but I'm sure those kids would use it as an offense, that is not impossible to see.

Conor is pure business for the organization. He plays the bad guy role to sell fights. After the fights over, he moves on to the next main event and promotes it well.
A stoned shit talker who helps his community with what he does best is still doing a great thing. Teaching BJJ to others is not immoral and you can't spin it to be because 'hood boys are gonna be violent.

Lol dude makes it seems like he's training assassins in his spare time...for the community

I'm ashamed to admit that I agree with you.

And I'm also embarrassed to admit that I like Latinas with ridiculously big butts.
image.jpg

you're watching too many marvel movies.

If there wasn't money in fighting, I don't think Conor would be a fighter. I feel the Diaz brothers would fight for the fun of it.

Nick has said he hates prize fighting and if triathlons paid what the UFC does, he'd do that instead. Nick likes martial arts, but hates fighting. I don't know if Nate feels the same, but it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

As for the thread, I find it absurd. The Diaz bros aren't bad guys as far as I know, and I certainly find it ludicrous to dismiss Conor's antics but hold the Diaz brothers responsible for theirs. It's fighting, not ping pong, it can be hardcore sometimes.

I guess the Diaz brothers are bad guys cuz they are not politically correct?

Back