If anyone joined here in 2005, look here

I saw Ivan Menjivar fight Ryan Ackerman at Apex on my TV late at night and was hooked. Downloaded everything I could find, learned about Randy and Tito, and the rest was history.

been reading the site since maybe late 04 but posting really didn't appeal to me until 2009.

can't believe it's been a decade

2005? Pffffft, newbs!

I found this site in '04. Was too lazy to join for a while though.

Started watching during the Tito/Shamrock thingy. Lost interest for a while in UFC but still watched K-1 and Pride. Then TUF happened and it turned back into MMA instead of just who was the better wrestler, albeit slowly. That peaked my interest again and I've been watching/training ever since.

star_wars_its_a_trap.jpg

I discovered sherdog via their fighter record section. Starting watching mma in 2002

i actually still lurk regularly but very rarely post. I probably have one of the lowest posts/day count for someone who is active.

Does anyone post here anymore from this era? You know the era TUF launched and produced Bonnar/Griffin. Although I started watching in 2004, it took me a year to join up. I never see anyone with an 05 date post here anymore.

Hello.

I've been around since before then by a while.

Lurked for well over a year before joining.

am i the only one who scrolls down and just looks at the join date instead of reading the messages of the thread?

I had a 2005 account. I bet that there was no way Ortiz could beat Bader. Go figure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back